• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the signature (Update to rules: 1/8/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same cool, 6/10
I got rid of the spoilers and linked the credit

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
The banner's not that impressive tbh. The images look like they've just been slapped on to a cloudy background and the font of the text doesn't go with the dark mood of the banner. Lacking focus too with all those sprites and userbars and stuff. 4

Bhatman

Chilled Hottie
The banner has lovely colors. 10/10

Bhatman

Chilled Hottie
IMO, a tad blurry But I like the colors of the banner. The text below is just perfect.

Last edited:

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
8.5/10 - I like the grunginess of the banner and I really like the "Simply Fly" logo. The colors on the text below it look great, though it is the plain old default font.

Bhatman

Chilled Hottie
7/10. I'm not a big fan of simplicity, also I think the text is quite big.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
*checks Safari* Looks like the font I chose doesn't show up on certain browsers, so it just chooses the default. On my screen it matches up perfectly... *sigh* Oh well. I might change it.

8.5/10 - Is it just me or did the text get smaller? I thought it alligned a bit better before.

SmartD

Vshan 9/10
Looks pretty good. Nice coloring.

Skiyomi 8/10
It looks alright.

3/10 really really boring

junpearl63

their rooms
unorganized and don't go really well together. I suggest remove the sprites and userbar, and put in some text to go with the banner alone? 4/10

Status
Not open for further replies.