• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the signature (Update to rules: 1/8/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubicante

Banned
9/10, I really like the rain effect, as cheap as it can look. Very nice regardless.

5/10 it looks nice thoh I have n idea who they are XD
And I'm planning on getting a new banner and user bar

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
It looks as if Spinda has just been slapped on to a background with no attempt to integrate it into the background or anything. Text below is unnecessary people on SPPf have a habit of acting 'grown up' haha and you spelt 'fourth' wrong :p 4

It's not my favorite 4.7/10

DarkLikeTheNewMoon

Sleepy Pyromaniac :3
7.5/10
I like the vibrant colours, and I'm liking the badges [I'm guessing they're from a fake region of yours?]. It's nice in it's simplicity~

crystalzapdos

J.J. Swatt
5/10 I like the black dog with the smeargle tail but the text of the banner could be better. Also random uneccessary stuff

I earned the badges from the OSL (Official Serebii League) it's a competitive battling league here on serebii.

8/10.

Really cool banner and cool badges, I don't really see what you need to improve. Only thing is I don't really like the side of the banner, with the words.

Curfy97

"I need a mustache."
crystalzapdos, I rate yours a 9/10. It's very shiny. ^^

Oh, and Qymaen, I know that you're not on here, but I rate yours an 8/10. The link isn't just a "[link] <-- looky here, it's my created region," it's a, "*insert epic picture* Aha! click here to explore a new world filled with adventure, epicness, and mystery!"
(*shot because of clicheness*)
However, it's slightly... empty. No offence, of course, but it's just... that.
I still do enjoy it!

Last edited:
2. Very very boring all it is is words

Status
Not open for further replies.