• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the signature (Update to rules: 1/8/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkLikeTheNewMoon

Sleepy Pyromaniac :3
7.5/10
I like the words, and the colours you used go with the banner~ The banner itself is nice, but I have no idea who they are...maybe you could put something telling people who the banner is about? I dunno *attempt at constructive criticism failed*

cybermew

A la lune!
6/10. I quite like the art in the banner, and the text colours are good, up until the bad alternating colour on Scottish, Sweden and Finland.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Gif is decent, I suppose, although I'm not a fan of them tbh. Default text underneath is default. 4

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
6.5/10 - I really like how soft the image is, but the text looks rather plain, added to that it feels kind of empty.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
NL: 10/10 - You know I love dragons. The drawing is very cute, and I really like the text--both the scaley look it has and the moon and stars hanging from it.

Manaphione123: 7.5/10 - I really love the contrast between the blues and reds on the banner. I can't really see the links that well on the skin I'm using, so I can't judge much for them.

7/10 I like the stark comic like appearance - did you do that?

They're both vector-style images I did using screenshots as a base--plus I changed the colors on Filia's outfit.

SmartD

Manaphione - 8/10
It's pretty good, neat colors.

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
4/10. Team pose kills it.

Looks ok 6/10

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
2/10. Banner isn't really great, and sprites/banner combo usually never works.

6/10

the christian quote doesn't suit, i'm not a huge fan of the avatars either. There's nicely done but the text is hard to read. credit is also default.

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
There's nicely done but the text is hard to read. credit is also default.

Really? On my computer, it shows as the same font as the signature. (its a font I downloaded, so that probably explains it.)

7/10. Its average.

9/10 it's beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.