• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the signature (Update to rules: 1/8/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@muffin Looks good ,again, but I can't see the image on the very bottom? 9/10
@zozo looks nice but kinda empty I would say 6/10....savvy?

Last edited:
You always ruin it with the sprites :S
The banner itself was good enough alone with the text.

Gemiix

4684-8336-9195
@Milotic 9.5/10 I really like this banner, I like all the soft colours simple effects, good job.

I'm not a huge fan of the text though.

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
Charminions: 9.5/10 Very awesome.

The Fad: 0/10 Just words. And I'm not sure if that's atheism you're going for there or what...

SmartD

Latios_lover 8/10
looks nice.

Charminions 9/10
the effects look great.

Mufins, theres an error with your bottom picture.
Best look would be the banner and the userbar itself IMO.

@Charm - I love the banner and how the badges are lined up nice and neat. The fiery colors from the banner really bring out Victini. 9
@SmartD - Simple but a little too simple. Add some text maybe? 8.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
@ Princess Milotic: 7.5/10 - I like the lighting on the banner.

@ xbinox: 3/10 - It doesn't look like much has been done to the banner beyond colorizing it and slapping text and a border on it. I'm not a fan of Comic Sans either.

Seams kinda plain to me but it's still good 6/10

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Yay my rant actually resulted in something happening!

@Latios_Lover; The banner is nice although I'm not too sure what Savvy has to do with anything, and it looks a bit odd around Latios' ears. Default text is default. 6

@Skiyomi; It's creative and the extraction looks really nice. I like the layout too. 8.5

Status
Not open for further replies.