• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the signature (Update to rules: 1/8/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grovyl

Who dun dug diglett?
@ Kissmygrass: Yeah, it's Sasuke from Naruto.

@Takeo: This is awesome. The grayscale and green pigment, the focus on the Tiger. I really like the size and border too, but what's with the thing in the top-right corner? 10.

Captain Brain

@-Sarah Pretty cool, what franchise is that from? 6/10

Perfect!10-10

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
@Kyro: It's fine and dandy, but the watermark and horrible font make it kinda so-so. 5/10.

@EasterEgg: Extra points for Reuniclus, but it's kinda plain. Like the background, though. 7/10.

4/10 There are extraction marks on the renders. It looks just slapped on a gradient background and in my opinion the font color it too light and text doesn't match. Also, the use of a spoiler to credit.

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
Changed my banner. Let me know what you think.

@Filipasian1423: Overall I like it, but I find it redundant when people have their usernames in their signature. And maybe it could be a bit bigger. 7/10.

Takeo

@Filipasian1423: I love you sig. its so soft in tone and beautiful 10/10
@paradoxWithinAparadox :I like it, steel is usually called and connected to cold but the warm colors contradict that 10/10

I dont kno why, but the text kills it.

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
@Darato: The A-Team and The Golden Girls? Yes. The other stuff? Meh. 7/10.

@Equious: You have way too much stuff in your sig. And I highly doubt you are the ultimate shiny collector. 2/10.

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
Swampert: I like the pictures mostly except for the middle could be nicer and the blurrish on the left, but I could do with the love them not being parted. Seems pointless and odd. 7/10

@ Paradox: I like the steelix and the colors, but I don't like the text under Heart of steel. 9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.