• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the signature (Update to rules: 1/8/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Starlight~

Cold Inside
I'm not a fan of the colour pink, but it looks really nice. The banner is really well designed.

BlazingCold

8 The zoroark looks a bit too bloody.

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
Totidile: I like it 10/10

starlight: I love the zoruark ;) 10/10

draya the dark master

Sort of Undead atm♥
Darth Reaven... i dont know how to put this but youve basically got everything i cant stand piled into one sig
but if i have to put it the userbar and trainers card dont look too bad and the zoroark recolour and licky are also good however the charicters on your team pose are too close together and your houndoom licky look very poor also the trade shop text dosnt help your situation either... 2/10 :(

Ai7iS

Head Forum Moderator
Totodile: To cluttered, and spoiler for credits is not necessary as you can just put credits in direct link by on the picture. Not much of a fan for team poses or Zoroa transformations.

Darth Revan: Same as Totodile is BEAST. For the trade shop you should try to get a banner and put a direct link.

Draya: Not a fan of the pink, but it does look like you improved it since earlier. I believe the colors were different before, though.

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
draya the dark master: I'm liking that Mightyena drawing but the colors dont really suit the pic IMO. 7/10
Ali7iS: The pun is cool and the simplicity is also nice. 8/10
xbinox: Looks great but I just don't like pink.. 6/10

Cassiopeia

No more massacres.
LightningRaider: The banner is simple, but it works. 7/10

I finished my long term project, should I do more typographical stuff?

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
@AH - 9.5/10. Freaking beautiful.
@LR - 8/10. Simplicity.
@xbinox - 6/10. Something just... doesn't seem to strike me as great.
@Ai7iS - 9/10. I want my Male Kirlia to get stoned too!
@dtdm - 7/10. Same as xbinox, but it's better.

~Light

3/10

I think you know what's wrong your sig :p

But anyway, here's my comment : It's cool that you made a fan fiction, but let someone make a better banner for it, or make a better one on your own. Lose the text that says click the picture to go to the thread, it's pretty obvious you can click on it imo. Also lose the religious spoiler. A spoiler always ruin a sig

@AudinoHunter : wow, I really like it ! I simply love the use of colors, it's really a happy banner ! :D I simply love the pink flowers ^^ 9/10

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
@plat.frontier -6/10
Whats with those kind of images 0_0
i see it so much that it got bored for me.. sorry.

@Audino - 9/10

Omg thats really really sweet and very creative
great job!

@Devil Apprentice - 1/10
Spoiler ruins it, and i dont see the point of the weird image..
the route you have created looks pretty simple, always straight forward.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
@ MuffinskullzFTW: 9.5/10 - The elemental effects are really awesome and blend great with the Pokemon themselves.

@ Azulart: 7.5/10 - I like the banner quite a lot. The lighting and color-scheme look great. The only I don't like come below the banner. They really take away from the atmosphere and feeling that the banner has.

Jagged Little Pill

the good life
@Devil's Apprentice: 4. Banner's simple, text is default, and BTW you don't need that text underneath. Plus spoilers kill sigs.

@Darth Revan: 3. Very messy, there's a spoiler, and default text.

@Mufin: 8. Have I rated you yet? If not, the elemental effects really blend in with the starters.

Last edited:

~Light

flyingpichu: I really like the banner, especially the text and the use of c4d's. Nice colors to go with the render. The render is a bit too blurry imo. 7/10

xbinox

@flyingpichu: Lina Inverse! more slayers fans! on to the banner, I love the font used as well as the background, as said the render has some weird affect either it's blurry or it's the lighting on it that makes it hard to get in focus. 8/10

@mew_: dig that banner, nice warm shades of green that blend well into darker shades in the background giving it a natural look as well as being ascetically pleasing. While I like the text font I have only just now realized it as I examined the banner closer, maybe a bit larger? that space to the left looks somewhat empty, though with the pose used on the character you actually get some sort of effect, it might be the tilt of the head or the position of the arm and body, that looks as though she is recognizing the space, so it doesn't feel wasted, and personally I love the background so I like to see a bit more of it there. Snivy is almost unnoticeable which is disappointing with all the beautiful hues going on here he kind of gets lost. Though I love the render for snivy, and when noticed he has a wonderful color, expression, and he makes good use of spatial properties by referencing your other character with his viewpoint, tying them together. The darker green coming over the skin on the left arm looks a little strange, but it's almost unnoticeable, along with that on the legs. I love the grass, it gives it a nice platform, and I love the use of an "off-screen" if you will horizon. 9/10

btw if giggity saw that he would have **** himself in joy..

Last edited:

Turtlestarf

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I really like the banner with the text background and of course Frosslass, if that's how it's spelled.

9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.