• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the signature (Update to rules: 1/8/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
magikarprules
the banner is really sloppy. the mewtwo in your banner has a lot of little specs surrounding it. if it was intentional, it still comes off as a messy c/p job.
the background is also really bright and takes focus off the two pokemon, aswell as the text not really fitting into the whole theme.

the animated clan user bar is something i see in almost every sig.

a last note, left alignments sometimes work out, in your case it kinda does, but the text is default and boring.

~Starlight~
the banner looks 'icy'. it fits with glaceon really well. maybe because i really love the colour blue. however, the 'cold heart' text looks unnecessary at the top left corner. to make a suggestion, your text might fit better in the bottom right corner?

orangezilla
it's really bright, but i like the effect you did with magmortar's arm. the 'spark' effect. although the blue behind magmortar's head looks odd.

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
They look pretty. But not as pretty as Leaf and Asuka. :D

Roar, ninja's.

SmartD

orangezilla - It looks neat. 8/10

deokishisu.123 - It looks pretty good. 9/10

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
8/10 - I've barely watched that show which is weird since it seems right up my alley. Anyway, nice, clear, colorful avatars + matching text, so all is well.

Takeo

10/10 its cute~ there's absolutly nothing wrong with it, but whats 'PIXIV ID:195815'?
Edit: nvm i looked it up lol

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
@Takeo; Hmm. It's really simple, but it seems really quite oversharpened (I think that's the word) in terms of the low quality and whatnot. The text looks fairly basic and doesn't really go with the image that much in terms of font choice or anything, and it's spelt 'Fairy Tale' by the way. It's just basic, but not in a good way. 4/10

@Skiyomi; The drawing is absolutely adorable, and the text goes perfectly in terms of colour and font. It's different, really cute, and I'm not feeling disgusted by the use of the 'word' "wuv" :p 9/10

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Skiyomi

it's simple. like, really really simple. i don't care for the way that the pink text is done, it doesn't match the banner (the color that is). but nontheless, it's cute. 7.

Takeo

not much to go by. it needs text that isn't on the banner. and the banner on the text doesn't blend in at all. the banner is good though! 4.5.

zhanton

first off, i fucking love the banner. the text on the bottom is done well and i like the way it matches up! what i don't care for is the text on the top. it doesn't match the banner very well and i don't like the way it goes over the banners width. it just doesn't look right. and the font doesn't match the theme of it. 9.

aside from the fact that i can only read it if i highlight it, it's pretty cute. the yellow looks too default imo, that's the only thing that bothers me. very neatly done for a left align sig though.

orangezilla

Who's dar man
8/10 I love lickilicky and it's pretty unique sig, i like it. The text is difficult to read though

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
@ orangezilla: 8/10 - Really well staged and the explosion effect is awesome.

@ Lil Crickee: 6/10 - It's simple, but very cute. My one qualm is that I can't read the blinkie text.

@ Mr. Joker: 7/10 - Really nice formatting.

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
Skiyomi: 8.5/10; I thing it's really cute. But I don't like the text above it for some reason.

orangezilla: 9/10; I love the banner and everything you did to it. I think the only thing that could make or break it would be to add some text below.

Takeo

@Mr.Joker the colors in the text are really well choosen in my opinion, simple and the colors compliment eachother 8/10
@Orangezilla 10/10 looks awesome the lighting is good everything is good
@Shadowsplash text is better then what it was, i had a lil. difficulty the first time reading it , I also know where your coming from so 10/10

katiekitten

The Compromise
Skiyomi: Too adorable! The colors go together nicely as well. :3 9/10

Shadowsplash: Color scheme is lovely - I'm personally not fond of the textured effect, but it goes well with the text. :3 The flowers in the banner are placed perfectly. 9/10

Takeo: Haha, nice - love the text, not to fond of the overburn/fade into black in the top left corner, it just seems to contrast too much with the rest of the color scheme, despite the guys hat, and I'm generally not overly fond of the banner style? The repeated image in the background never really rubs well with me. I do really ike the font and the contrast of the text, though. :) 7.5/10

On mine: I don't really like the banner. xD Wasn't able to get rid of the white without buckets of work, and then the text screwed up. 'twill be fixed eventually. :3

Manaphione123

Merely A Puppet
@Lil crickee - Simple but effective. 6/10
@jb08045 - Ignoring the plain ol' text underneath it's quite pretty. 8/10
@katiekitten - 7/10 It's plain but it works.
@Takeo - 9/10 I like the colour scheme and the flashiness of it.
@It's small, cute and I'm not offended by the use of "wuv". 9/10

orangezilla

Who's dar man
6/10 i dont really get it + it would be better if the gaps between the images were transparent

shane6903

shane6903
does anyone lie my sig plz tell if neds improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.