• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the signature (Update to rules: 1/8/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
8/10 FerrisWheelshipping FTW!!

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
2/10 - I like the Alucard image, but really nothing matches and it all just seems so fragmented and disorganized. I think it would look better if it was more focused.

~Ace

i can show you how
8/10, neat and well presented :p

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
9/10 - I absolutely love the effects and the arrangement. If it weren't for extraction issues and abrupt cut-offs it'd be near perfect.

Takatheeducatedkid

Eevee Devotee
Deoxysxx - 10/10 An epic signature. Normally this is the time I'd go on a rant about how awesome it is, but I'm tired right now. xD

Skiyomi - 7.5/10 For being a small image, the effects are cool, and the sprite is cute. ^^

DragoniteA7X - I think I've already rated you... But I'd say 6.5/10, there's too much text and smilies, not enough cool image. :p

orangezilla

Who's dar man
6/10 its a nice picture, but its just a picture, it would be nice if you could render the image in it so that theres no background (and with smooth edges)

~Light

It looks really good, but the fact that it's being cut off really brings it down for me. Otherwise you'd have a 9.5/10 but it's more a 7 now.
Love the text on it btw

AmericanPi

Write on
SmartD I rated yours before so...

@Mew_: 8/10. I don't know the character and I honestly don't like dark colors that much, but the banner certainly looks pretty boss with all of its awesome effects. ;)

@deoxysxx: 7/10. Eh... the pictures are all cool-looking and the effects are nice, but the banner looks quite cluttered to me. Also, Link's hand and foot get cut off, which kind of brings the rating down a bit.

HarmonySH

Rennaissance Woman
haha i see what people are saying about my work

@ articuno rocks: 4/10 simple cut and paste sigs are pretty straight forward(and especially lackluster when monochromatic), i dont like the obvious bevel and emboss effect, but the transparent cut outs are a nice touch, i use that a lot myself~

(has to point out that i actually drew the picture in my signature banner ~awh luka and espeon~)

Status
Not open for further replies.