• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the signature (Update to rules: 1/8/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
8.5/10 - The individual elements are fantastic. The art is gorgeous and the I really like the banner effects. Everything in your sig looks good but... it does look a bit crowded altogether. I think building the signature around the banner would be better than having it have to compete with the other image for attention.

SkyGardevoir

Gone Mon. to Thurs.
FlameMistress:
9/10
It's good to see an organized signature for a change, and a little bit of Dawn/Ash shipping.
9.5 if you made the banner.

Flame Mistress

6.8/10 The banner's pretty nice, but I'm not a fan of the text. Also, it would be nicer if everything was centred.

And yes, I did make the banner myself - I'd credit the artist otherwise.

HarmonySH

Rennaissance Woman
* high fives pika pal lyra for drawing*
@pika: 7/10, i love pink and i love the pics in your sig, but i wish there was more umph to it

@aquamilotic: hehe my sister loves bayleef x3 so im giving you 4/10, cant give you more since it doesnt look very banner-esque sorry *high fives you too for your DA*

~Light

I love the style you use in your graphics, but too bad the background effects in the banner are cut off at the bottom left. Very nice job 9/10

AmericanPi

Write on
@DragoniteA7X: 7/10. The banner looks epic, but it would be better if it were bigger and stood out more. The text and the smilies kind of take a little away from the signature, but it still looks nice.

@MunfinskullzFTW: 9/10. Honchkrow is awesome. :D

@wolftamer: 8/10. The font really fits with the dark-ish Frillish, but the background needs to be darker/drearier IMO.

Flame Mistress

7/10 Not a big fan of the background texture of that banner, or the Pokemon Ranger logo there, but otherwise it's fine, I guess. Also, I never noticed that.

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
@Flame: The banner is nice, but needs something more to it, like text or something. Just a lil too empty. 6/10

@Articuno: The banner, to me, has just a little too much going on. The text at the bottom of the sig doesn't entirely fit with the banner, by I guess it's ok. 5/10

Flame Mistress

10/10 I like Honchkrow, and I like Tech Banners. Something's telling me that I should take a point off for giving me a 6/10, but that's ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.