• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the signature (Update to rules: 1/8/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iPokemon

Moonlight
7/10 It's simple, but cool.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
7/10 - I like how vibrant looking the avatars are and the whole friendship theme of the piece. I'm honestly not a fan of either font you chose, though, and the white text with the black border looks very drab in comparison to the colorful avatars. Added to that, I think both blocks of text look slightly off-center--at least to my eye.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
5.5/10 - The banner is a little on the plain side, but solid enough. I just really don't like the text below it. It doesn't seem to add much and it's such a bright shade of cyan that doesn't match the softer blue shades on the banner at all.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
3/10 - I like the art, but honestly it's too small and unadorned for my taste--color quality isn't that great either. Plus I don't like the border style.

Shadowy Arceini

(insert title here)
Watericedragon: 6.5/10. Nice art. The colors of the text don't really blend in with the pictures, and there's a little too much text.

Last edited:

SmartD

3/10
It's just different stuff all over the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.