• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the signature (Update to rules: 1/8/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Image is nice but the text is unorganized 6

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
3/10 - I like bright colors, but the banner's too much even for me--and rather clashy. The orange brushes on the left side cut off abruptly and that's messy looking. I can't say I like the text and the color quality is quite low in places (particularly by the magenta). I'm no fan of copy-paste things in signatures, particularly not ones that are flippant about suicide.

Bhatman

Chilled Hottie
@cooloolcool: Banner's too simple for my tastes, and the yellow text interferes with the white background of Shelgon and makes it hard to read. Plus dark red text on a dark blue text is always a no-no. Default formatted text, and it doesn't blend well with my skin. 5/10.

@Shadowy Arceini: One too many, my friend. Pick a nice looking banner which you prefer, strip off everything else, and add some text perhaps. It'll look much better. 3/10.

@Skiyomi: I really think you've overdone this one, Skii. Too much grunge for me. I don't find the focal image to be blending well. Text, however, as always, is top notch. 7/10.

@Star✰Destroyer: The banner's poorly made, bleeding unblended colors. It abruptly cuts off. Not a fan at all. Spoiler text is a chain message... *dies*. Sorry for the harsh words mate. 1/10.

AmericanPi

Write on
4/10 - Sorry, don't like it much. The background colors are very eye-hurting and don't fit with the Pokemon. I like the font, but the colors aren't that nice. It's okay, but the background made me take away a whole buttload of points.

I spent at least three hours making my sig... >_< I think it turned out okay.

SmartD

Articuno_Rocks 8/10
The theme is nice. Perfect for the occasion.

coolcoolcool 8/10
Sprites seem too small to be on a banner, but the background is nice.

Bhatman

Chilled Hottie
Articuno_Rocks: I adore the text, but am not a fan of the three images. But since it fits the theme so well, I'd give you a 9/10.

cooloolcool: Sprites on a plain green background with default dark red text... good lord. Try creating the banner around the sprites; try to blend them well with a background having some relation to the focal point. And try experimenting with the text, I'm sure you'll find a better color than that dreadful red. 3/10

SmartD: The images are lovely, I love the backgrounds in each of them. However, I feel the text lets your sig down; there is just too much kerning. 8/10.

iPokemon: Great banner, well done overall. Text fits nicely, however I'd recommend adding a line space after the banner, but that's just me. 8/10.

Flame Mistress: I am really liking the text below the banner, that's formatted well. The banner's good as well, but the text on it ... please don't use that much drop shadow. Try a contrasting color. 7/10.

Here's a nice little resource for all y'all: [x] Beautiful gradients, perfect add-on for any banner (as gradient overlays).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.