• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the signature (Update to rules: 1/8/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
7/10 One of my favourite ships

Ninja'd!

Same as before. 9/10

DittoDude

The King of Town.
Cool(oolcool) sprites in the banner. 8/10.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
2/10 - Some of the sprites are kinda cool, but it's saved as a jpg and the color quality has suffered as a result. As it is, there's no major element that draws the eye, and the pieces currently in play don't sync up with each other.

Cute! 6/10

Hey cool! Wazzup!? Nice sig but the text style in the banner is kinda lame. So 7/10

AmericanPi

Write on
7/10 - the art's quite nice, but it's small and blurry. I would have liked it better if you linked it to the full-sized image. The text at the top kind of ruins the signature...

I drew my signature picture by myself. If you need an explanation of it, click on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.