• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the signature (Update to rules: 1/8/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowy Arceini

(insert title here)
3.3/10. I don't like how they stand out, yhe background color doesn't fit, and the text color doesn't look nice. Nice Landorus/Thundurus/Tornadus fusion though.

10/10 Link looks like he's running at beach.

AmericanPi

Write on
8/10 - overall, I love it. The banner is well-made, the picture is adorable, and the links are formatted nicely. I personally think the text on the banner needs to stand out more though, and I think you used a tad too much drop shadow on the Pokemon.

SmartD

7/10
The text looks basic, maybe it could use style that can match the art.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
PopPrincess_Lyra: Good use of transparencies, but the text looks a little weird, the way it's positioned, without any pixels between line breaks and encroaching on the image frames. (Also is the first set of uses of orange... in two different colors? Or am I just seeing things.) 7.5/10

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
7/10 - I really like the banner. The image is kinda cool and mistical looking, but the default text kinda lets it down.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
cooloolcool: Samurott's pretty sweet. Kind of wonder who drew the picture, though. Font looks decent, though the colors aren't the best. Of course, getting "good results" for the appearance of fonts on a banner isn't always easy. 7/10 or so.

7/10 - I really like the banner. The image is kinda cool and mistical looking, but the default text kinda lets it down.

It's not default on my style but could stand a font change, probably. (Also since the banner changes... /shrug)

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
cooloolcool: Samurott's pretty sweet. Kind of wonder who drew the picture, though. Font looks decent, though the colors aren't the best. Of course, getting "good results" for the appearance of fonts on a banner isn't always easy. 7/10 or so.

http://merum-sb-blueolimar.deviantart.com <-- He made the Samurott. I tried to use colors similar to Samurott's Armor/Sword/Horn.

7/10 The text seems to ruin it.

Last edited:

Flame Mistress

It's a background... With two renders on top... With text just slapped on top. No effects whatsoever. Also, it's supposed to be "way too cool", not "way to cool". So 4/10. Maybe even 3 for the grammar mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.