• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the signature (Update to rules: 1/8/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VS

they/she
4/10 funny?

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
6/10 - I really like the text. It has simple effects, but they work very well and it's a lovely font. I think the diamonds could be a little more snug against the text so we don't have that gap. And the regular text below it is kind of a let down.

Miss Rarity

A rarity to come by
Thanks so much for the critique I went ahead and put the graphic and text closer together and edited the bottom part a bit. Do you think it's better looking now?

7.6/10 I like the filter and the graphics over it but I think it might look better with a border or some plays with transparency? Maybe that's just me haha. Still I think the text under it would look better on the image itself rather than as plain text under it.

locket

reis.
5/10. i think the breaks between each letter is kind of interesting; i'm on the fence as to whether it's a good element or just too distracting. i would probably play around with the tracking on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.