• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the signature (Update to rules: 1/8/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheZoruaBreeder

Shiny Hunting
6/10 Funny pic, but it would be a 1/10 without it. All the rest is just uninteresting and boring

Schade

Metallic Wonder
That face always freak me out.... Ugh.. 7/10

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
7.5/10 - Once again, I'm loving the border edges and there's good texture work there. I think the text could be a bit better... but that could be because on my screen it looks a bit big for the banner. One your browser the size match might be better.

Pkmn_Trainer_Vex

BORDERLANDS 2
10/10 very nice!

Schade

Metallic Wonder
It's very cute, but not the best gathering of Pokemon I know about. 8/10

Cutty

Forever now
I like Resident Evil. Just the font color should not be blue.

7/10.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
It is someone flying... the .Gif's a bit too small imo. 7/10

TheZoruaBreeder

Shiny Hunting
6/10 Me gusta, but a bit boring for my liking

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
7/10

It's alright, but now a little bland

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
7.5/10 - That's some absolutely gorgeous art of N and the background is pretty nice. My main problem is that the extraction on the hair--particularly on the lower right side, looks a bit messy.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
i like the avatar banner its very nice and very clean...i like the text above its very intreasting...the text at the bottom though i think its a bit long for a avatar banner but its just me...not a big deal...you do good work skiyomi 9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.