• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the signature (Update to rules: 1/8/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
...4/10 don't.. really like it.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I have no idea who that is, but he looks a bit derpy.
Banner's not bad though. 7/10

Ribemba

Garchomp Trainer
i love that image... that phrase... it touches my heart!! 9/10

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
3/10

All of those smilies just clutter the signature, and that James picture... This is a forum with kids, that might scare them. Also, I think it might be to tall.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
very cute simple banner the render is clear and very nice looking 7/10 cuaz i still think something is missing though maybe more brush effects :/ i don't know i can't put my finger on it XD

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
I have no idea who that is, but he looks a bit derpy.
Banner's not bad though. 7/10

Well, you may not know Code Lyoko.... but Jeremie's pretty much a star student at Kadec Academy in the show. EDIT: That, and he runs the super computer for Lyoko in the show!

@Eevee: Pretty nice...~ 8/10

Last edited:

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
5.5/10 - I've never watched Code Lyoko, but I remember promos of it and I've never liked its art style, so this is no exception. I think the background is pretty solid. The text is okay, but I think it's placement could be more impactful, added to that, the gradient should probably be on a lower opacity because the lower half of the text really starts to disappear into the background because it's just too dark. I'm not sure what color scheme the character usually has, but this all feels dyed a little too cold and blue.

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
@Rockpad - 2/10
Idk what all these are suppose to be for, it made me smile a little though.. Randomness can be fun sometimes.
But I judge the sig as creative sight not fun based.

@Skiyomi - 3/10

In my opinion, the text is way to overuling and looks really messy. The first glance of the signature is that I dont even want to read what it all contains because its just messy.

@Cobali - 4/10

It's alright, I'm not really into to Monotype banners.

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
a bit dark for me, 6/10

Blood Red Absol

AquaMilotic's Waifu
6/10 your sig is getting messier and messier every time I look at it xP
I haven't rated the N banner though so I will do that.
7/10, for the N banner alone, it is a nice banner, however I think people NEED to have more then one color in the banner, also the N and Reshiram pictures are completely different styles of art, this is another throw off.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
It is very pretty, but the text font ruins it. 7/10

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
8/10 not really my thing but its good.

Status
Not open for further replies.