• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the signature (Update to rules: 1/8/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
SS_Append: B-
Simplicity is good here. I like the outline of the banner and the banner picture itself, although the text of Last Christmas is a bit hard to read.
Not to mention that I'm not a huge fan of the song, but I didn't mark down for that.

There was a different text on the Banner formerly; I changed it to lyrics for festive spirit-ness. But I do agree that the text could better.

9.5/10. Organisation is golden as usual. I liked the previous full-body shot better though.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
9.5/10. Organisation is golden as usual. I liked the previous full-body shot better though.

You mean you like the one with the white and pink contest dress more than this one? Why's that? :p

Anyway,

Cobali: B
I love the banner and the way the links are organized. The two dragons seem to be a bit too unsaturated for my taste, and the alternating colors for "~Code Lyoko Club~" are pretty distracting.

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
You mean you like the one with the white and pink contest dress more than this one? Why's that? :p

Anyway,

Cobali: B
I love the banner and the way the links are organized. The two dragons seem to be a bit too unsaturated for my taste, and the alternating colors for "~Code Lyoko Club~" are pretty distracting.

I seems to see not many like Yu-Gi-Oh these days.. :/

@Wishing Star: It seems interesting... 7/10

Brutaka

Ignition
Cobali: Dont get me wrong, the Red Eyes Black Dragon was one of my favorite cards (Back before this tune-up crud, I'd love releasing Red Eyes Darkness Dragon late game and watching its Atk soar to over 5000), but the banner...not that great. The text isnt smooth. It looks a little grainy off to the left. The transition between the two dragons is too sudden in my opinion. I mean, the concept is really good, but I dunno. And like I said, if you're gonna alternate the text color of Code Lyoko, you need to do the same for Zoruka, Princess, and now Myself. Otherwise the format doesn't match. 6/10

Wishing Star: As always, a beautiful signature. It's a little tall. But its perfect other than that. Animations are smooth and flawless. Im rather jealous. 9.5/10

Dreamy

@Brutaka 9/10 I like how everything is centered, if not a little too orderly for my taste. I'm very intrigued by your team poses, I've never seen them done in that way before. It's nice how your links are downplayed and don't distract you from the rest.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
6/10 - The banner is pretty decent--though I wish it had more varying shades and wasn't all dyed to a gradient. I like the text on the banner. But I really don't like the way the links have been formatted below the banner. The combination of the font, the size, and the rainbow shades make it look kind of... childish, particularly next to the more extreme banner.

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
6/10 - The banner is pretty decent--though I wish it had more varying shades and wasn't all dyed to a gradient. I like the text on the banner. But I really don't like the way the links have been formatted below the banner. The combination of the font, the size, and the rainbow shades make it look kind of... childish, particularly next to the more extreme banner.

Guess I'm childish slightly still, km switching my sig... again, once Leaf makes a banner of my fan fiction..

Yay~ 9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.