• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the signature (Update to rules: 1/8/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
8/10 I like the organization of it and the centering of the entire signature, though, how your Ariados is positioned in the banner kinda throws me off a little bit.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
Brutaka: B
I like the banner, although it's a bit too simple for my taste. I also like how the rest of the links and such are formatted.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
Wishing Star: The banners a joke. Get it?

Yeah, I get the joke. I'm a bit annoyed at all the people who are still serious about it, though. :/

Lost Requiem: C+
Simple signature, with a userbar. Nothing more to say, really.

Buuz

Smash Trainer
Yeah, I get the joke. I'm a bit annoyed at all the people who are still serious about it, though. :/

Lost Requiem: C+
Simple signature, with a userbar. Nothing more to say, really.

I like this one. Very original, it shows you're a very creative person. 8/10

TheZoruaBreeder

Shiny Hunting
Well. I'll skip domain2013pro and probably report him n.n
Buuz:
Nice siggy, in general, funny picture. Seems ok but not particularly outstanding. 6/10

iCakeify

Luxray Fanboy
5/10

Gifs are cool, I guess.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
4/10 Just texts are a bit boring, but it is a good point

Status
Not open for further replies.