• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the signature (Update to rules: 1/8/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn_Silver

the Radiant Dawn
6.5/10- it's a bit messy, and the quote at the bottom seems out of place. i'd personally make it a little smaller and center it :p

GhostlyMaiden

Old User: OtakuGamer
8/10 Too much Ash (JK) but its nice and tidy but the yellow clashes with my 'Ice Type' theme. Also that quote
I'm glad I could please you.

GhostlyMaiden

Old User: OtakuGamer
6.3/10 Pretty much the same reason as last time, but the dragons are a nice touch (hmmmmm i wonder why?), I would say putting one infenape on one side and another one on the other instead of three in a row, the Trainer card GIF still bugs me a bit. Also Henry :3

EDIT:
7/10 Your old banner was better (in my opinion) but everything has a good flow and the quote is true.

Reborn_Silver

the Radiant Dawn
Neat and tidy now, 8/10. As for your last post, it's Caitlyn, from League of Legends. She got a new classic skin which is outright gorgeous, so now she's my banner. :D

RogueMG10

Lieker of Mudkipz
9/10 LOL wut

RogueMG10

Lieker of Mudkipz
10/10 Honestly, this is one of the best sigs you've ever had. The banner is beautiful, the quote is tear-jerking :)p) and I enjoy the XY season of the anime. It's *Ahem* MASTERfully crafted.

Reborn_Silver

the Radiant Dawn
9/10- would be 8/10 because it fits at "just above average" but i really like swampert ;u;
probs last one with this signature

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Nice image, but the text didn't look very good. 6/10

RogueMG10

Lieker of Mudkipz
6/10 ...Ok then. I think that the redeeming factor of this sig is the final comment

Dragin990

Warrior's Will
The quote is funny since I've never thought of Ash as a true pokemon master since his epic loss at the end of Sinnoh. It is a nice pic though.
8.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.