• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the signature (Update to rules: 1/8/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
8/10

Classy Spheal is classy:3

Schade

Metallic Wonder
8/10 - I really like the colors of the userbar-thingy

Dragin990

Warrior's Will
I'm a Huge fan of Code Geass. I also like the words in the middle. I feel it really reflects both Light and Lelouche's characters. The dragons and eggs above really take the eye away from the banner though. Other than that it's great. 8/10

Murder Doll

Button Presser
4/10 - Cancer support is cool albeit not aesthetically pleasing.

5. Try to ignore images from "adoptables" websites.
Images from sites like GPX+ and VDex are excluded from ratings; those sites require views for points and other things, and people aren't going to remove them. Don't dock points because of them please.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
6/10 False Info. Normal Sceptile is pure Grass, not Dragon/Grass.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
6/10 False Info. Normal Sceptile is pure Grass, not Dragon/Grass.

Errm... It will be Mega Sceptile (Since there is no animated gif for M-Sceptile yet). And Sceptile is just representing my E4, as long as it's one of the types it's perfectly fine.

Anyway...

7/10, it's not crammed or messy, but it's a little dull.

Status
Not open for further replies.