• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the signature (Update to rules: 1/8/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
5/10 the trainer card thing is nice, however the quote below it is messy and poorly formatted. Remember you should add a space after every full stop and comma! :)

Lol after about 2 years I finally change my signature...

Sable-Xeno

Almighty Idiot
9/10 Awesome, foreboding quote, which merges into a Gif. That's pretty cool.

Sable-Xeno

Almighty Idiot
I think I've rated BubChan's and Shadow_Lugia's, and rating my own would just be narcissist, so I'll rate ShineHollows!

7.5/10 it's a pretty cool quote quote, and it's from a game that I liked, so there's that.

SkyTheAbsol

Dark-Type Fanatic
7/10. The dragons are really cool, but the rest seems juuuuuust a tad plain.

Dragin990

Warrior's Will
I don't understand the sentence above the pic. Also being a Lucario lover, I don't like this pic very much.
7/10

Blaze The Movie Fan

Reviewer and PokéFan
The image at the top is beyond awesome.

However, I'm tired of seeing that "I have claimed this Pokémon" junk in signatures, so I have to take point from you for that.

Overall I'm rating this signnature A-.

Hey, the rules didn't say I have to use the number system.

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
9/10 very nice, clean and tidy! Maybe put the links underneath in a more interesting font? (Apologies if you have, I might not be able to see it on my phone)

Other than that, no further comments :)

GhostlyMaiden

Old User: OtakuGamer
7/10 Not really sure what I am actually looking at, but it looks really awesome.
But I don't think you should have "fire" underlined, put it in bold.

EDIT:

9/10 It looks really nice and clean. Even though I was never a huge fan of Yu-Gi-Oh!

Sable-Xeno

Almighty Idiot
6.5/10 I'm not sure how I feel about it being shifted to the right. It does seem pretty informal, and it has information regarding a current Nuzlocke run, which is subject to change, but I must ask: Why is Meowstic written like that? Shouldn't it be an image, instead of text?

I'm sorry, but...I'm just not that impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.