• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the signature (Update to rules: 1/8/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
7. 5/10 Cute scene

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
9/10.

Neat card. Is 29 special to you in some way? I picked 200 because that's Misdreavus' number.

6/10 I always love seeing that image, but why do you need to put it in a spoiler?
So people comment on the other parts of my signature, but no one ever does.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
Pretty interesting verses

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
7.5/10 The cropping in this image works very nicely & keeps the dynamic feel of the illustration
9/10.

Neat card. Is 29 special to you in some way? I picked 200 because that's Misdreavus' number.
No. I tried to think of a number with a strong reference but I went with 29 since that’s how old I am

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
10/10 Perfect Christmas gif

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
7.5/10
Pretty fun but I'm sure you've gone further into the game

TheWanderingMist

7/10.

How many months has it been since the iconic moment that is now etched into the annals of history?

TheWanderingMist

9/10.

Poor Lillie. Anime didn't do the girl the justice she deserved.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
I don't do much of it these days, but yeah, I can see why it'd be a pain in the ass

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
8/10 - Very seasonally appropriate.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
Pretty neat teams, and no, I'm NOT falling for that rickroll

Status
Not open for further replies.