• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the signature (Update to rules: 1/8/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
8/10 Same opinion as before but I just noticed that the girl looks similar to Carly from Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds

9/10.

Wait, how do you do that to your League Card?
I touched it up on Photoshop so that Moira looked more upset at having to dye her hair :p

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
9/10 I looked up your sig & I have to admit that I like Sailor Galaxia's civilian design, though it's a little jarring since she feels like a completely different person compared to how she usually looks

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10

Why does she look like she's about to have a tsundere moment lmao

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
8/10

10/10 no clue what anime the characters are from but that’s a good quote and a nice picture

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10

so pretty much gotta catch 'em all but for waifus/husbandos?
10/10 no clue what anime the characters are from but that’s a good quote and a nice picture
they're from NEO: The World Ends With You, just like that Susukichi guy (a game, not an anime). Also the name being referred to is "The Wicked Twisters"

Teravolt

5/10 not a fan of the gif

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
6/10 I don’t really understand “claiming” characters & while I like Clemont, I feel that Goh & Kiawe are better male companions

8/10

Haha she’s supposed to look upset because she lost a bet & had to dye her hair (which is really just a way to transition into BDSP so she looks like one of the player options)

Last edited:

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
7.25/10 Never seen this show but this scene looks funny

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
8/10. Nice shine effects

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10
Still an iconic and hype moment, even if the track they played wasn't the best they could've used

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
8/10 Still feel the same about the gif but I love the new message! lol

Teravolt

10/10 Those are some awesome league cards! I like that you’re showing your trip through Kalos, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.