• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the Song Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I’ve noticed that there doesn’t seem to be a game where we could post some music and then the person below us rates the song you’ve shared so I decided to create one. The rules are pretty much the same at the other rating games. I’d rather not have songs posted in this game laden with profanity but a few swears in the song is acceptable as long as it isn’t something like 95% of the F word being sung. All genres of music is encouraged as long as it is mostly kid friend. So you can post Beethoven and The Beatles and everything in between here.

I’ll start.

I Specialize in Love- Sharon Brown

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
8/10 Oh my gosh I really like this song. It's been a while since I heard this.

Glow - CORSAK (ft Robinson) (Live Acoustic version)

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
8/10 because it’s Prince!

I Feel For You by Chaka Khan- Another Prince Song that features harmonica playing from Stevie Wonder and rapper Melle Mel.

Orphalesion

7/10 Not quite my type of music, but it's not bad. And I remember it from an old Simpsons Episode *drives car off a pier into the ocean* Save me Chaka Kahn!

Stay - by Shakespears Sister, a bit of early 90s weirdness

EmberFireTrainer

An anomaly
Hmmm... I like quite a few of David Bowie's songs! This song has some good beats to it. I rate it 7/10. If I hear it on the radio, I'll definitely let it play, but I don't think I like it quite enough to put it on my ipod.

How about some new wave 80's music. Tears for Fears!

Orphalesion

5/10 average 80s synth pop, not terrible, but not particularly awesome or thought provoking either.

Back to the 90s

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
8/10 Just because this song is part of Prince of Egypt.

And now to use this thread for what I really wanted to do...

Dynamite - BTS (방탄소년단)
now let's see how many will gives this a chance

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
7/10 Pretty catchy! Thanks for sharing this. Heard it in commercials before and it's nice to find out who made the song.

If I Could Turn Back Time - Cher

8/10
It's a nice classic~

Every Fight Is A Food Fight For A Cannibal - Victor and the Bully

Heatleo

Older Pokemon Trainer
8/10. I liked your choice and the song did pick up a bit in the middle.
P.S. I'm sure a lot of people can guess what game series this song is from. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.