• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the User Title of the Previous User

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because we can now have custom titles, I have permission from Togechikku to start this game. All you gotta do is what it says in the name of the thread. So rate mine, whoever's the first person to respond!
EDIT: For those of you that are confused, you can change your user title by going to your user CP, going to Edit Profile, and then there should be something that lets you change your user title. Got it? Good.

Last edited:
T

Treecko 93

Simple. And it has the word dude! I love that word. 8/10

Kawaii Kyuubi Kitsune

Kawai Nogitsune
8/10 for having the enough self esteme to to use a custom title. Make one by editing your profile.

T

Treecko 93

10/10 It is soooooooooooooooooo true! *high fives Pikatiger*

F

Fire Tamer

^I like it because volcano has to do sort of with fire,so 8/10

zsun_44

Banned
What the?!?!?! everyone now becoming a mod?! o_O whats going on?!?!?!?!

8/10 i guess.......

7/10 for being a Thunder Trainer
I made an edit in the first post for those of you that think everyone is a mod now or doesn't know how to change your user title

Status
Not open for further replies.