• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate The username above U V3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyran

Blast from the past
Like the title says, rate the name above u.

Some Simple Rules:

1. All the Game Section Rules of course.
2. Give some C+C about the name; What is good or what u don't like about it.

Example:
~Atsui-Gure
Hey it's my DA Name!

~Mudbippa
10/10 It's the perfect name O.O

~Atsui-Gure
7/10 It's a nice name, but a bit weird.. Mud Bippa's?

And so on.

Let the Game begin!

Affirmative

STOP RESETTIN'!
7/10

Umm...

P

pokepoke150

The username is very good because its only one name and Affirmative sounds legal and I want to be lawyer when I am older so I like it a lot. 11/10.

Phoenix Fire

scream your self
0/10
does not impress me ...

P

pokepoke150

AceTrainerTim. I give it 7/10. Its not the most original name but it works.

And I wanted to be pokepoke but someone already had it :(

duncan

6|10

Neither here nor there. I've never been fond of "Insert Pokemon's name here"-123 or whatever names, but yours works the best I've seen.

Shadow_ninjask

Or is it the bagel?
10/10;I was going to give you a 9/10,but then I would live with the fact that I would be lying...to you,and myself. (blame the Brawl song I'm listening to,which is "Route 209" for the way I phrased that)

Status
Not open for further replies.