• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Rate the Username of the Previous User ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rate the username of previous user!

I don’t know if this has been made before, but I hope not.

The game goes like this:

Poster One: 6/10 pokemon special your username is okay but you should use Shift when you want to do Names and stuff

Poster Two: 0/10 What sort of name is Poster one ? Poster two is much better as no one has a username like it. And your av and usertitle don’t match with it.

And so and so fourth.

Also, I have some rules
1 If your going to give a low score , say why! No one likes “3/10 : I don’t like it.” Posts.
2 Do not spam, flame, or do anything that is spam-y or flame-y .
3 Try not to say No comment too much. It’s kinda annoying.
4 Don’t say stuff like “Hi *Blank* I got on well at school today;….. Blah blah” VM OR PM IT TO THEM!
That’s it I Guess so Post away!

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
well
i give yours a 7/10
its interesting
but kind of cocky in a way

7/10

ya lolz.

Proby is a slight change on my surname, and it's my nickname. Since Proby is sometimes already taken, I tend to add the three because three is my fave number.

defno

According to my critirea

Good length
No numbers
No spaces
Unique

9/10 =)

Status
Not open for further replies.