• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the Video Game Boxart

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Rate the VG Boxart above you and post one yourself. Simple.

Rules:
  • All SPPF rules apply here.
  • Rate the VG Boxart above from a 1 to 10 scale. Alternate VG Boxart's are allowed.
  • Then post your VG Boxart.
  • Post one VG Boxart at a time.
  • If you want. You can describe why you like the VG Boxart.

Switch_DaemonXMachina_box.png

Been playing Daemon X Machina. Story is all over the place, character are 50/50 but damn. The mecha-action feels niiiice despite being a shooter-fest at times, the online co-op is fun and I love the art-style they are going for here. I feel this cover alone pretty much captures what the game is going for, such a shame with the mediocre marketing around this game.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
7.5/10
Cool and to the point (btw, is the demo still up?)
jpg

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (US)

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
9/10 Looks Cool and indicates what the game has in store.

217530-super-mario-galaxy-2-wii-front-cover.jpg

shoz999

9/10 Perfectly captures the tone and charm of Super Mario Galaxy 2 maintaining a bit of the galaxy aesthetic to remind that this is set in SPAAAAAACE!

831f97410594dfe7ea55cc0d7a37f3b581f5c38br1-593-960v2_00.jpg

Soon... it will be the year of Gooigi!

7.5/10
Cool and to the point (btw, is the demo still up?)
jpg

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (US)
I believe the demo is still up.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
7/10. Fits the whole spooky vibe of Luigi's mansion

The upcoming game, Persona 5 Royal

7AzA2Jv.png

shoz999

8/10 Oh hell yeah! A new entry in the Person Dancing series! Wait what? This isn't a dancing game? But they look they are about to break-dance any second!

7366094_500x500_sa.jpg

The Final Fantasy VII of Fire Emblem! See that as a good thing or a bad thing depending on how you look at it lol.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10
It definitely looks like the beginning of a quest to stop a seeminly god-like opponent against all odds (IDK, I haven't played any Xenoblade game)
Crono Trigger
19744-chrono-trigger-snes-front-cover.jpg