• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rate this team

MBlack475

Falcon PUNCH!!!
ok this isn't my team but my bro's, only the pokemon have been decided nothing else so can you tell me a couple of good movesets and stuff for them?

Scizor
Ursaring
Jolteon
Kingdra
Gengar
Arcanine

also if any other pokemon would be better for the team tell me (ie kingdra for another water or dragon pkmn) no legendaries

ok this isn't my team but my bro's, only the pokemon have been decided nothing else so can you tell me a couple of good movesets and stuff for them?

Scizor
Ursaring
Jolteon
Kingdra
Gengar
Arcanine

also if any other pokemon would be better for the team tell me (ie kingdra for another water or dragon pkmn) no legendaries

A good and well rounded team I think. I am not really good with movesets but I will try anyway. Feel free to ignore anything you like ;)

Scizor

Iron Head
x- Scissor
Night Slash
Slash

Ursaring

Hammer Arm
Faint Attack
Thrash
Rest

Jolteon

Thunder
Thunder Fang
Last Resort
Double Kick

Kingdra

Dragon Pulse
Hydro Pump
Smokescreen
Agility

Gengar

Shadow Ball
Dark Pulse
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam

Arcanine

Flare Blitz
Thunder Fang
Extremespeed
Crunch

^Those sets are horrible, especially gengar....you only got Arcanine right, and im suprised....people always slap Dragon Pulse on it.

Scizor
Adamant/Impish
X-Scissor
Iron Head/Brick Break
Night Slash/Aerial Ace/Baton Pass
Swords Dance

Ursaring....*runs off*

Jolteon
Timid
Thunderbolt
Shadow Ball/Thunderwave/Substitute
Agility
Baton Pass

Kingdra
Modest/Timid
Dragon Pulse
Surf
Ice Beam
Rain Dance(swift swim and Damp Rock)/Draco Meteor(sniper and Choice Specs)

Gengar
Modest/Timid
Shadow ball
Focus Blast
Thunderbolt
Hypnosis

MBlack475

Falcon PUNCH!!!
hey guys thanks for the sets but on arcanine would it be better if he had this moveset?

flare blitz
solarbeam
flamethrower
heat wave

solarbeam takes care of all of arcanine's weaknesses (water, rock, ground) and the rest get STAB

no. Arcanine is physical. like i said, Mangaman only got the Arcanine set right. it can have iron tail instead of Crunch, which takes care of rocks. Iron tail isnt a very effective move, however.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Ursaring @ Choice Band/Leftovers
Adamant Nature
~Return
~Stone Edge
~Earthquake
~Faint Attack