• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate User Title of the Previous User

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nidoprince

7/10 random, but funny.

Nidoprince

Doesn't flow (no pun intended) right for some reason...and it's not really a title, but I like it still 6/10 oh yea, I'm NidoPRINCE therefore the PRINCE of Nidos is my title. If my username was NidoKING it would be the KING of Nidos. If I was a girl and my username was NidoPRINCESS my usertitle would be PRINCESS of Nidos and so on.

Nidoprince

Yea, all I did was invert it and add the word "of" and did a bit of spacing. Anyway, I rate it 5/10. I just think that yours is too far from your username. Mabye something 4th generation would be better, since your mentioning Lucas in your username...

ZFXZFX

8/10

Its good. It matches your Username, but I hate rating peoples User Titles about that stuff.

It's... how should I say it, a little commonplace, a little dry at that. 2/10

Lucas666

Dragon Trainer
7/10 original

Yea, all I did was invert it and add the word "of" and did a bit of spacing. Anyway, I rate it 5/10. I just think that yours is too far from your username. Mabye something 4th generation would be better, since your mentioning Lucas in your username...

I'm not mentioning the character, It's my name

Nukes are always win, but only in huge supplies.

7/10

ZFXZFX

7/10. Meh.

Did I just give my default score because I couldn't read it? Yup.

Still just about the same as I gave last...

(Also, kinda irrelevant, but I dislike grammar nazis, by the by. It's not like I don't have any disdain for excessive l33tsp34k or whatever laden term you'd like to apply to that, but if used scarcely it can break the ice in conversations. Though, I will admit that an excess of exclamation marks, particularly when substituted by the number 1... is really quite annoying.)

Edit: You... asshole. >_> 2/10

Not really, the guy with the red Gyarados avatar did it first, sorry to say.

3/10

You did? Well, ****. I need to keep better tabs on these things...

(Although, I don't even know if I've had this title for "weeks," as it was a while after I was released that I changed my title out, and that wasn't such a long while back.)

Same rating as I gave out last. Tempted to give out bonus points simply for the effort of putting my title on a translator, but I'd have to get off my sorry butt to check what precisely I gave you last, which we can't have. :p

Kecleoshrew

KECLEON :D
7/10

i can read it DX but it looks cool

7/10 It suits your avvy, Kecleo ^_^

You did? Well, ****. I need to keep better tabs on these things...

(Although, I don't even know if I've had this title for "weeks," as it was a while after I was released that I changed my title out, and that wasn't such a long while back.)

Same rating as I gave out last. Tempted to give out bonus points simply for the effort of putting my title on a translator, but I'd have to get off my sorry butt to check what precisely I gave you last, which we can't have. :p

Pff, a week and a few days is already weeks for me ^_^;

I meant the first time I've rated it here.

Kecleoshrew

KECLEON :D
9/10

it doesnt suit it, but its RAWESOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.