• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

` [RATE] xx t h e— lol. rate the signature above you liver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vermehlo_Steele

Grand Arbiter II
07 // 10:
It's intriging and neat; but bland and a little generic.

8 again. i dont have any further comments

cieux

banned
1.2/10

your banner is nearing atrocity (though pink is a very cute colour) and your text is even worse.

i suggest making your text fit the width of the banner and not using the default or verdana text; i think that a text that would go nicely with that signature would be georgia on size 2 or 3 or arial on size 1. and stop abusing bold, italics and strikeout in unnecessary places. it's as if you spilt thumbtacks all over the floor. it's not very pleasant to the eyes.

Vermehlo_Steele

Grand Arbiter II
10 // 10:
Aww, so cute! The text really does match the picture. It could use moar mudkipz though.

Peter Quill

star-lord
HEY GUYS, I'M HERE TO FEEL HORRIBLE ABOUT MY SIGS. lol and I secretly support cieux as the queen again \o/

5/10

idk, the images just don't go together and I love your undying weaboo.

Vermehlo_Steele

Grand Arbiter II
04 // 10:
Bland, really. Please don't feel I'm mirroring, it's just I don't like emptiness in signature.
BTW, what does weaboo mean?

cieux

banned
weeaboo is essentially the same thing as wapanese. it is usually not a compliment and is usually a derogatory term.

0.2/10

the soviet mudkip joke is quite old and so are lolcatz. let's just say that 4chan + trying isn't a delicious combination. it's a little degrading if i say so myself.

i think it would be nice if you used a single image as well as matching text, on the lighter part.

@moogles4ever:
YEAAAAAAH.gif

Last edited:
10/10

i just noticed the unnecessary now. LOL

please do not kill me you are still the ultimate sigtler okay. (a)

Last edited:

Raddaya

My Little Ponyta
8/10

...No. Comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.