• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

` [RATE] xx t h e— lol. rate the signature above you liver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 again.

i like those halftone dots~ those were always pretty cool

cieux

banned
5/10

the text is just all right. it could match better; particularly the black. an extra line wouldn't kill it. the banner is mediocre btw. the tiny text is far too faded/out of style and your circle texture is oversharpened.

PRESS REFRESH
wink.gif

Last edited:

Vermehlo_Steele

Grand Arbiter II
10 // 10: WOW!!1! Cool formshifting signature! And evil looking Clefairy; What's not to like?

cieux

banned
i'm glad you like my painting of a demon clefairy.

1/10

i'll stand by my words previously.

@lil crickee: i doubt people will be able to sucessfully copy the refreshing image script, unless they are friends with someone like me, like warfare is, which is why he is able to achieve that effect because i did something special for him and for him only. you shouldn't worry about it. we programmed our signatures to confuse signature concious kids and have them throw tantrums. that's our nazi plot.

Last edited:

junpearl63

their rooms
10/10 So elastic~~~fantastic and I love your art btw.

I almost had a heart attack when I saw Kyuhyun gif spam in this thread LOL

Vermehlo_Steele

Grand Arbiter II
07 // 10:
It's colouful and all, but I'm not really a fan of pop.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Wow, the scores in this thread make me really depressed.

Also.

1/10

Image plox.

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
4/10 text would be nice, and the banner overall is too light/cloudy, needs detail and contrast.

Cieux/Warfare, you've already mind screwed this thread, congratu-welldone

yep the scores are depressing, but so are the quality of the sigs.

It's character building.

Raddaya

My Little Ponyta

Pretty pro

Status
Not open for further replies.