• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

` [RATE] xx t h e— lol. rate the signature above you liver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazingFury

Que Sera Sera
6/10. Nice colouring on the banner.

Shape-shifting sigs? I must lay off the shrooms.

EDIT: Beat.

2/10. Sorry, not fond of those types of sigs.

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
6/10. It has a certain degree of simplicity, which is always good, but the formatting is only okay. hi nl. :V

cieux

banned
10/10 So elastic~~~fantastic and I love your art btw.

I almost had a heart attack when I saw Kyuhyun gif spam in this thread LOL
RING DING DONG what the hell i can't even remember that part anymore i need to listen to it again LOL also

KYUHYUN IS ONLY GOD OK GIFS ARE INEVITABLE

9.9/10

your indenting in the link text sort of bothers me ngl sid SORRY SID I LOVE YOU SID

Last edited:

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
2/10. Like I have said a million times before, the banner is okay but the text makes me want to puke my guts out.

cieux

banned
warfare and i's fun is over :( we still started the fad (a) but now everyone's going to have a refreshing signature, right?

2/10

your text is awful and so are your banner images. it's too... harshly coloured, and the image isn't rendered well.

Last edited:

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
10. well formatted blah blah blah.

and actually, i have done rotating signatures before.

bobri28

Get your snacks
6. the banner colour makes it hard to see the pokemon, and the text colour isn't very good on the green forum skin. but i like the saftey dance.

6/10. Simple and nice, though a bit bland.

[I know my signature sucks. I love being romantic and having sprite sigs. ;_;]

bobri28

Get your snacks
5. the white background looks terible and text doesn't help it

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
5. the white background looks terible and text doesn't help it
thats_the_joke.jpg

Besides, the main idea of the sig is to click the picture and links.

6/10

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
6/10 oh that banner looks familiar - the text colours are all over the place and they clash >.<

but the formatting is only okay. hi nl. :V

I don't like the text font/colouring combo either, but couldn't do any better. hi =3

Status
Not open for further replies.