• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

` [RATE] xx t h e— lol. rate the signature above you liver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

caterpillar

seven.
i like icon sigs, actually. the borders on the icons bother me, though )8 and so does the comic sans. the icons are cute, too.

oh, i was beaten ;;

BlazingFury

Que Sera Sera
9/10

Beautiful. Sammi/cieux's banners are always good.

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
8/10

nice banner, but the text on the links seems to not fit well.

hell yeah sexy baltic nerd hngh sammi shut up 8(

Last edited:

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
SO WHAT I KNOW I DO.

and 9.5/10 just to be mean and that picture you posted distracts me and scares me so -.5 for that. :(

edit: okay 10/10 now because I love Nornor (c) cieux. ;.;

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on

The banner itself is okay, but the text doesn't match it ;x I think that it could use some text below and above it too.

9dragonbreed

Arukate Énigme
8/10

Banner is kinda big just for pokuba.
Nice text though

Edit: Computer was slow and didn't notice it was animated. 9/10 Its is excellent. Deep text

Last edited:

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on

image is just a stupid image and the text is just default |;

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
4/10. the colors are just sort of unappealing; i don't really like the palette there since its too bold. plus the lineart is a bit green, which is detracting from the colors. the text is kind of overdone there too.

nphoppip.png

derp meets nazi plot.

Vermehlo_Steele

Grand Arbiter II
05 // 10: An alright signature. Simple and it has Chuck Norris. Could've done with some pictures.

bobri28

Get your snacks
6/10 nice pic but the text underneath kills it

Status
Not open for further replies.