• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate Yourself - Appearance

Physical Appearance rating

• Total voters

Myrrh

I think I'm a 7.

Or I hope to God I am at least a 7. 7 is average right?

bel9

n3w 2 sppf :3
I gave myself a solid .6 for face and a .4 for body.

kochoupink

butts lol
Was that the nighttime picture? If so I could barely make jb#s out because he's so black.

Also kouch rating herself a 10/10 made me burst out laughing.

Because everything I do on this forum is serious :rolleyes:
Next time my internet quits while I'm posting a quip to go with my poll answer, I'll sit and refresh it, just for you, babycakes.

#sorryimnotfurry

pirate555

Word.
I'd say 5.

3.5 for body, since I'm tall (178cm gal) and slim, with decent fitness since I'm often at gym, and a lot of thick blonde hair on my head that I'm glad about.
1.5 for my face though. I'm not pug-ugly, but still, given the chance to draw my face again I think I'd take it. It's frustratingly oval, which I guess could be a side-effect of my height. Or something like that.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
We need pictures to accompany us.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I am slender and tall. so maybe a 5/10
My face is a mess.

~Kari~

4 for body, all the boys all always staring at me(not my face) and everyone says I'm pretty so 4 for my face.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
It's logic, those who are exceedingly beautiful or physically superior aren't constantly slumping down on a computer or tv monitor.

ITT: guy(?) has never seen pictures of person who actually keeps this site together.

What would you say is your best physical quality?

Asking a twelve year-old what her best physical feature is: exceedingly creepy, or just poor judgment? YOU DECIDE, SPPF.

EDIT: Wait, a tic, same person. Haha, you're on a roll, man. Keep it up.

bel9

n3w 2 sppf :3
EDIT: Wait, a tic, same person. Haha, you're on a roll, man. Keep it up.

I've never really understood: is Tisub Lord of Kummi supposed to be an alt. of Teshub or is he just a troll imitating Teshub's creepiness?

EDIT: "Lord of Kummi" implies that the person is making fun of Teshub, but I just don't get the schtick as a whole. The humor is lost on me.

Mike Breezy

Face: Ehh..I don't even know. Above average I suppose. I have alot of girls who compliment me on that matter..and the fact they want my eyelashes. And apparently, it looks like I wear eye shadow too.. Idk..I'll give myself a 7.5-8

Body: I am one short, skinny *** dude. I'll give myself a 1... Because that's exactly how my body looks.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
One and one.

I couldn't bear to give myself anything worse, despite my immense fugliness.

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
9. I physicality have blonde hair and a really nice face. I got a nine because I hacve this beauty mark on my cheek. Other then that, I'm physicality a 10.

Saying attractive people are more out going is a big lie. Some people are really attractive, but their personality lacks a lot.

A pretty face will not automatically get you accepted. A pretty face + a great personality is what will.

At my college, I know a good amount of attractive guys and girls, but their so quiet and almost never talk, so they aren't really out going.

As for me, I guess I would say I'm a 7.

Last edited: