• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

(Rated 15+) Digimon X: Conspiracy Discussion Thread

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Well there's alot of unknown things that remain, especially with tbe new character appearing.

Don't get to comfy, kids. Strange things are lurking in the shadows.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Bleh. I thought I edited it unto my latest post. I usually go in and copy the header of the last post I posted.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Aaaaaand Sura's gonna be a third wheel. XP I'm gonna post after I post for another Digimon RP. Civil War.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Anything you guys wanna see?

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Last edited by a moderator:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
So, this has been dead for a while now. Happy new year and all but.. there haven't been any activity here since last year! (lame joke is lame, I know)

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Waited on Charred and Jean. Jean's recovering from New Tears and working on something but she says she is still game. Charred I don't know

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
I'm kind of..."gathering my thoughts", to say, which are all over the place with three (or more, if this other one isn't dead) other RPs... I'll see if I can post within this week or the next.

1. City of Lost Characters (TV Tropes)
2. Digimon: Civil War
3. Digimon: X Conspiracy
4. Teen Titans: Control Freak's Contest Royale

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Yep, I too am part of a lot of RP's now, but I'd hate to see this die down. I like this one.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Well, just timne to wait for Jean

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I don't know if I can do something based on this but... I'll try.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
You could also ask things about Eve...

After all, ain't ya curious?

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Dang it... I wanted to get Sura's backstory out... I just realized the only other one who didn't have jerk parents. XP But I still have time! I'll try getting one up soon.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Evie doesn't have jerk parents either…just a jerk governess who unfortunately turned her into an unwitting murderer. XD