• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

(Rated 15+) Digimon X: Conspiracy Discussion Thread

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I'm confused... lol. eh, nevermind that, it'll come around. It always does.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Eve was her middle name. I thought I put that.

We'll have a rest period of character interaction before the plan to activate the Digimon kicks in

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Indeed. But if we get desperate, you can wake him up if you want to.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Something like that, except I'll have him take a shower or something instead.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Because being neat and clean is important! Besides, it serves as a way of killing time, at least here.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
And since you just outed that, I'll have him get dressed inside of the bathroom. lol

DVB

Philosopher Knight
So much fun to be had! But yeah, the next post I will make will start us on the way to get our Digimon

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Oh my god, I swear there is something wrong with the both of us.
good to see this somehow survived tho. I can't make a post now, but I'll sleep on it and see what I can do. Feel free to post before me, Mon.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
God i need to catch up on OUAT.
If you wanna try and make that dinner romantic, bunny eli as you see fit. (yes, I used the name). The more I get to go on, the better.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Yeah, I was dealing with some stuff and looking for jobs and such.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
And here I thought this was dead... So, by favorite, does that include dishes native to their home country's? Just curious, 'cause her favorite is a Philippine dish (or, at least a common one in here).

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
That would be a funny thing, hehe! Strangely, Evie's favorite cuisine is Italian…she loves rich flavors and easy-to-access food. Italian is both. XD