• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

(Rated 15+) Digimon X: Conspiracy Discussion Thread

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I wish I could say Max's favorite food is something completely unexpected, but chances are I'm likely gonna go with pizza. :p

Schade

Metallic Wonder
don't really have anything for Elijah either. His favorite would probably be something basic and simple, while he explains it as "I like whatever foods doesn't kill me", which also leaves room open for potential allergies.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Just give something you like and interact with one another and the scneario we're all in for the moment. The meal will help for the misadventure we're going on

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Ew.

what will happen next though? haven't been much activity here either lately..

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Eat something unpleasant.

I think we are the only ones to still be active here tho. If no one else show interest, we can end it in hardcore yaoi. lol

DVB

Philosopher Knight
I'm still here. Jean just tends to be kinda slow on updating I'e noticed and I don't know about the other one