• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rather new at this

Status
Not open for further replies.

golduck#1

hey i am rather new at this. and since i am going to be competitive for know on i thouhgt i should ask for some advice. so far this is my team. feel free to suggest different pokemon if you want to. also adding different items would be cool. so far i got this

lucario@life orb
stead fast
adamant
252 att 252 spd
swords dance
aura sphere/close combat
extreme speed
dragon pulse/eq

now this is my p sweeper. i feel tlike this would be a good start. i dont no about putting him first or not. also i i am thinking about changing dragon pulse but dont no what for

sceptile left overs/umbreon @?
timid/calm
overgrow/synchronize
200 sp att,52 spdef, 252 spd/252 sp def, 100 spd, 52 def
substitue/toxic
leech seed/ mean look
toxic/baton pass
leaf blade or dragon pulse/moon light

sceptile= now sceptile is one of my chosen stallers. i will put on the sub then leech seed if i still have the sub. now if i still soem how have the sub i will use toxic. infact i will use that any ways. then i am thinking of using a leaf blade for stab. or using another stalling move

umbreon= well umbreon is my other staller just to wear down the opponent. i am thinking of using mean look . and then a moon light for low health or use a toxic for it's health to wear down depending on the health i recieve i will bp or use moon light

porygon z @ ?
rash
252 sp att 100 hp 152 spd
nasty plot
t-bolt
ice beam
psychic/tri attack

now this is my special sweeper. i have seen people use this before and it looks really strong. i was thinking about flamethrower but i decided for t-bolt just for that safeness i feel. i cant decide between tri attack or psychic but i am leading to psychic for some reason.

togekiss left over/blastoise @ ?
calm/relaxed bold
252 sp def 100 def 152 sp att/ 252 def 72 sp att 180 sp def
aura sphere/ice beam
air slash/rest
roost/ sleep talk
psychic/ surf

togekiss= togekiss is my special wall. i looked at it's stats and man that as good sp def and sp att. now i no my s wall is more of a attacker but man i just looks good.

blastoise= blastoise is my tank i dont no why i have it because it has pretty average stats. but it's move pool is pretty good. i mean i like it alot it looks cool. thinking about using a suicune instead and this is what that would look like.

suicune @ left overs
calm/timid/bold
150 hp
150 sp def
102 def
102 sp att
rest
sleeptalk
surf
ice beam

swampert @ lefties
brave
252 hp 152 att 100 sp att
stealth rock
eq
surf
ice beam/ stone edge

swampert= now this is my stealth rocker. this will probably come out first and set up a stealth rock. then i will just kill my opponent if i have the type advantage

. now please feel free to do any thing u want. again this is my first real team

golduck#1

or should i add my newly recieved metwo that has these iv's

hp== 31/0
att= 31/0
def= 31/0
sp att=31/0
sp def=31/0
spd=31/0
hidden power= dark

nick256

Pokémon Trainer
hey i am rather new at this. and since i am going to be competitive for know on i thouhgt i should ask for some advice. so far this is my team. feel free to suggest different pokemon if you want to. also adding different items would be cool. so far i got this

porygon z @ ?
rash
252 sp att 100 hp 152 spd
nasty plot
t-bolt
ice beam
psychic/tri attack

now this is my special sweeper. i have seen people use this before and it looks really strong. i was thinking about flamethrower but i decided for t-bolt just for that safeness i feel. i cant decide between tri attack or psychic but i am leading to psychic for some reason.

. now please feel free to do any thing u want. again this is my first real team

I don't really understand why you chose a rash nature yet added EVs for HP. Wouldn't that just make it slower without really improving its defenses? Porygon-Z usually performs better if it has 252 EVs in Sp. Attack and Speed. Try one more like the "Nasty Plot Sweeper" listed on Smogon: http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/porygon-z

If you are going to use Tri Attack (which I highly recommend) make sure that you have Adaptability as your ability. If you aren't using any normal-type moves, you can use Download as your ability. For a Wi-Fi Team, Thunderbolt is often better than Dark Pulse or Psychic, so pick whichever move goes well with your team. The nature really should be Timid or Modest (if it is a special sweeper), and the items that best suit your Porygon-Z are Life Orb, Leftovers, Wise Glasses, and Focus Sash.

Also, try to re-write your team in an easier to read format.

golduck#1

I don't really understand why you chose a rash nature yet added EVs for HP. Wouldn't that just make it slower without really improving its defenses? Porygon-Z usually performs better if it has 252 EVs in Sp. Attack and Speed. Try one more like the "Nasty Plot Sweeper" listed on Smogon: http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/porygon-z

If you are going to use Tri Attack (which I highly recommend) make sure that you have Adaptability as your ability. If you aren't using any normal-type moves, you can use Download as your ability. For a Wi-Fi Team, Thunderbolt is often better than Dark Pulse or Psychic, so pick whichever move goes well with your team. The nature really should be Timid or Modest (if it is a special sweeper), and the items that best suit your Porygon-Z are Life Orb, Leftovers, Wise Glasses, and Focus Sash.

Also, try to re-write your team in an easier to read format.

ok thanks bro for the info. i will get right onto it

golduck#1 asked for this to be closed.

closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.