• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Raticate/ Amoonguss ROGUE

Swagsire

Okay. Hear me out. I've seen this talked about, analyzed, and dissected 10000 times, and it always ends with; "That's great but Landorus." I will truthfully say that I do not CARE about Landorus EX, ignorant as it may be, because it exists minimally in my meta-game, and when it comes up I get around it. HERE WE GO.
POKEMON
4-4 Raticate (BoC)
4-3 Amoonguss (NXD)
1 Shaymin EX
2 Tornadus EX
2 Mew EX
Total:20
T/S/S
3 Cheren
3 Skyla
3 N
2 Skyarrow Bridge
2 Aspertia City Gym
4 Giant Cape
3 Devolution Spray
1 Computer Search
3 Pokemon Catcher
3 Level Ball
1 Ultra Ball
Total: 48
ENERGY
5 Leaf
3 Blend GFDP
4 DCE
Total: 60
Obviously the main objective is to set up raticate to super fang down to 10 hp on whatever is up then amoonguss to actvate for poison. Giant Cape and Aspertia buff the 'Cate, and tornadus takes advantage of stadium. Shaymin takes care of nasty keldeo decks, theres certainly enough fodder to allow the opponent to take prizes to build up its damage capability. Tell me whatcha think Qwaa ;195;

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
Dude, don't use amoongus, just proxy a poison hypnotic beam, poison, flip a coin if heads it's asleep. It's so OP.

edit: landorus EX, hehehe, what an over hyped joke (I'll see a spike at cities next weekend but after that it's going to go the route of binder's and trades, hehehe)

Last edited:

Swagsire

Dude, don't use amoongus, just proxy a poison hypnotic beam, poison, flip a coin if heads it's asleep. It's so OP.

edit: landorus EX, hehehe, what an over hyped joke (I'll see a spike at cities next weekend but after that it's going to go the route of binder's and trades, hehehe)

Trust me mang. I would proxy it if i could. I've been drooling over it since it came out. But my league wont allow it. Any other suggestions? Qwaa ;195;

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
They're just afraid, pansy's. You could do landorus which is just a rip off of stunfisk just so you can get the spread dmg ko, cause they will keep on catchering up you're fongus (I think that's its name) to shutdown the poison tech so they can avoid the scary and easy ko's and this way you have an additional option of attacking (I would mention minun but you have no prism or electric energy), last but not least this deck needs just one sableye and one super rod, that way you don't lose 80% of you're deck engine from cards like tool scrapper and simple use of play (plus whats not fun about having 2+ computer search.

Swagsire

They're just afraid, pansy's. You could do landorus which is just a rip off of stunfisk just so you can get the spread dmg ko, cause they will keep on catchering up you're fongus (I think that's its name) to shutdown the poison tech so they can avoid the scary and easy ko's and this way you have an additional option of attacking (I would mention minun but you have no prism or electric energy), last but not least this deck needs just one sableye and one super rod, that way you don't lose 80% of you're deck engine from cards like tool scrapper and simple use of play (plus whats not fun about having 2+ computer search.

****. I totally forgot about sableye. I DO need that. Thanks so much. Qwaa ;195;