• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Raticate's Mouse House

Lvl_99_zekrom

I wrong be able to trade til sunday..sorry for the inconvenience

raticate7

pokeguy56

Pokemon Trainer N
*New Event Kyles Riolu*

raticate7

New Pokemon added

coltduddy

Collector
i have 10 anivs pokes (umbreon , espeon, blastoise, and some others) and others events... i looking for Cilian's Pansage Brave Lv. 1 "NEW" ,Iris Axew Naive Lv. 1 "New" and Ash's Pidove UT Hardy

raticate7

i have 10 anivs pokes (umbreon , espeon, blastoise, and some others) and others events... i looking for Cilian's Pansage Brave Lv. 1 "NEW" ,Iris Axew Naive Lv. 1 "New" and Ash's Pidove UT Hardy
Uhhh axew and pansage are pokeguys but for 10aniv blastoise id trade the ash's pidove

My event mewtwo for a zorua egg?
all you want is any zorua egg? i guess i could do that

raticate7

bump to top

pokeguy56

Pokemon Trainer N
Hello coltduddy the Cilians Pansage & Iris Axew are mine can you give me a list of your events

raticate7

Note: new pokemon added

coltduddy

Collector
ok when you can trade?

raticate7

raticate7

snowsquirrel

Squirrel Ninja
actually I already got my zorua now I am looking for a male solosis lv.1 modest or quiet nature