• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Raticate's Mouse House

snowsquirrel

Squirrel Ninja
Ah ok that would work actually and I do love its shiny form, but I have nothing to give you in return for an equal trade, thanks anyway:)

coltduddy

Collector
sorry... but when can you trade can you vm me? i can trade after 3 am greenwich time!

raticate7

sorry... but when can you trade can you vm me? i can trade after 3 am greenwich time!

I can trade now but do you have anything besides the 10aniv pokemon you mentioned i saw i have the ones you mentioned do you have other events or shinies

coltduddy

Collector
i have smr10 jirachi, smr10 pichu... movie jap celebi... i think not to much than those.

raticate7

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
Elements is not here and Thank you for posting I reply on his behalf but we see nothing we need.

ShinyFeraligatr

Cipher Destroyer
Would you mind trading your UT Jap DW Treecko for my Lvl 1 DW ability Poliwag (Female) with 31 speed? I can also search for something more if need be.

raticate7

Would you mind trading your UT Jap DW Treecko for my Lvl 1 DW ability Poliwag (Female) with 31 speed? I can also search for something more if need be.

No thank you. If you have something else let me know, im not really looking to let my treecko go for a dw pokemon.

snowsquirrel

Squirrel Ninja
What level is the solosis? I just got the DW arceus, could you trade for it, I don't have any need for it

raticate7

What level is the solosis? I just got the DW arceus, could you trade for it, I don't have any need for it

its lvl 1 and i can do it for arceus

raticate7

thaislex

walking oxymoron
hello raticate7, are you still willing to trade your dreamworld female eevee? i have a flawless IVs male vulpix with drought

raticate7

hello raticate7, are you still willing to trade your dreamworld female eevee? i have a flawless IVs male vulpix with drought

yes i will trade my eevee for that when can you trade

coltduddy

Collector
yes it is UT

thaislex

walking oxymoron
i can trade with in thirty min if you are willing to wait