• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Raticate's Mouse House

thaislex

walking oxymoron
alright can trade now my friend code is 4727 7495 1304

thaislex

walking oxymoron
argh something came up can i have another ten-twenty min?
sorry bout this

raticate7

thaislex

walking oxymoron
alright in wifi room if you ready to trade.

Last edited:

Lvl_99_zekrom

I'll be able to trade latetoday..I'd also like to change my trade what are the iv's for your 10th aniv. Umbreon and Espeon

raticate7

I'll be able to trade latetoday..I'd also like to change my trade what are the iv's for your 10th aniv. Umbreon and Espeon

um the ivs are uhhh bad but here they are: Espeon-(5/15/21/11/19/29)
Umbreon-(19/23/12/21/28/2) I looked at Umbreon its missing a move and bt not ut sorry i didnt know i will update it im really sorry but thats what they are

ShinyFeraligatr

Cipher Destroyer
Can you trade now? My friend code is in my sig.

thaislex

walking oxymoron
are you able to trade right now or is it a bad time?

Lvl_99_zekrom

Well I'll take your
UT Near flawless Hydreigon Timid
Adamant Ut Ash's Scraggy Flawless
For my
Flawless shroomish and gastly

And can I throw in a dw female larvitar and dw male umbreon for dw female scyther and dw male espeon?

raticate7

Well I'll take your
UT Near flawless Hydreigon Timid
Adamant Ut Ash's Scraggy Flawless
For my
Flawless shroomish and gastly

And can I throw in a dw female larvitar and dw male umbreon for dw female scyther and dw male espeon?

Yes, thats all fine i recently got the female larvitar but ill give the dw male espeon event an scyther for the umbreon event with the other trades when can you trade?

thaislex

walking oxymoron
okay. in the wifi room already.

thaislex

walking oxymoron
thats fine

thaislex

walking oxymoron
thank you so much for the awesome trade ^_^