• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rating is for Free!

Hunter_RuLe

< Guess who's back?
Aerodactyl @Choiceband
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -Sp.atk)
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Crunch
- Arial Ace

This should outspeed populair leads Weavile, Infernape, Heracross and Starmie.

Dusknoir @Leftovers
Impish Nature (+Def, -Sp.Atk)
- Pain Split
- Will-o-Wisp
- Thunderpunch
- Shadow Punch

I love this guy. Brings some staying power and counters Gyarados.

Swampert @Leftovers
Quiet Nature (+Sp.atk, -Speed)
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Earthquake
- Protect

My bulkie water, counters a lot. He needs Protect to search for Grass Knot.

Cresselia @Leftovers
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Psychic
- Ice Beam
- Moonlight
- Reflect

Walls and supports the team.

Heracross @Choice Scarf
Adament Nature (+Atk, -Sp.atk)
- Megahorn
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit

I sweep through Teams.

Shaymin @Leftovers
Modest Nature (+Sp.atk, -Atk)
- Seed Flare
- Hidden Power Ice/Fire
- Substitute
- Leech Seed

Why Tangrowth? Counters T-Tar, prevents Bulkie water weak.

Last edited:

Phiphler

Ahoy, scurvies!
Cresselia wants charge beam over toxic, to give you some electric. Charge beam has 70% chance to pump up your S. Atk as well.

Consier Stealth Rock over Protect on Swampert.

Your "Why Tangrowth?" comment seems a little misplaced, did you use to have a Tangrowth there?

Hunter_RuLe

< Guess who's back?
good team, but use waterfall & avalanche on swampert.
No Pert wants to be mixed so it doesn't get walled by things like Gliscor.

And I'm not sayin Shaymin is better than Tangrowth, I just like to think outside the box once in a while. But do you think the team is good?

Hunter_RuLe

< Guess who's back?
Dusknoir and Cresselia in combination with Reflect should do a decent job on that part.

Edit. Why is almost nobody rating? Does that mean the team is good..

Last edited:

Hunter_RuLe

< Guess who's back?
Mixed Pert is better, it is more important that he doesn't get walled, but you won't understand that. Anything else?

Arcane

Critic
What a useless post. And no, it's pretty bad.

Indeed, Stealth Rock / Avalanche / Earthquake / Rest Swampert can be pretty useful. The current Swampert you're using is the one I used to use in Standard. If you put Wish Blissey over Cresselia, you could be gay and put Waterfall over Rest and use Wish to recover health instead of Rest.

aipomkong

prophecy fulfilled
If you're going to use Failcross, at least use Flame Orb which doesn't kill it so fast, and guts negates the Burn drop anyway.

And yes Failcross is refering to a Heracross with an Orb not Hera in general

Hunter_RuLe

< Guess who's back?
Meh, I really don't want Burn Orb on him. But You do have a point, I guess I just make a Choice Cross of him again, sad that it's becoming really predictable.

Arcane

Critic
Some people run Leftovers instead of Choice Band now, and maybe that choice thing which raises speed. Maybe you could run that?

aipomkong

prophecy fulfilled
I'd rather use Megahorn / Close Combat / Pursuit / Swords Dance @ Salac if you really dont want to use CB, but the orbs are just bleh

_Calm|Mind_

Follow the Path
Meh, I really don't want Burn Orb on him. But You do have a point, I guess I just make a Choice Cross of him again, sad that it's becoming really predictable.
I personally like Choice Scarf on Hera. It's attack is already high, and it has the movepool to do serious damage, so it couldn't hurt to boost Speed as opposed to Attack. It could still get a boost from Guts if the time comes in the battle.

Last edited:

Losa

I like Sandstorm.
I personally like Choice Specs on Hera. It's attack is already high, and it has the movepool to do serious damage, so it couldn't hurt to boost Speed as opposed to Attack. It could still get a boost from Guts if the time comes in the battle.

O RLY?!?
You probably mean Choice Scarf anyway.
And use the freaking Tangrowth.