• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rautha's Gravity Wave Emporium - Offering a Bit of Everything

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
The Ot is Japanese. I would just give it to you. It's on your wants and I don't want to shop it or anything if it's not. Really it's no skin off my back :) I'll look again real qwik. But if you want it it's yours

okay cool! :D

as well, i'll trade you a 5/6 IV houndour for two moonball females, teddy and ghastly

Awesome I just pulled all 3 down from my bank. The Teddiursa has Play rough , night slash , and close combat.

Pretty excited ab the Houndour too. One of my faves I have used in past games and never bred one for Kalos yet. I love how these trades work out :) lol

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
ok :) would you accept a 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant pawniard with EMs psycho cut, sucker punch, revenge, and {there is a fourth but I cant remember it off hand lol} for a nidoran male timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 with hustle ability {not sure if I got a decent IV spread on it lol up for suggestions :)} also if you could breed it in a premier ball or dream ball that would be awesome :D

edit: also, what would you accept for your timid lvl3 shiny shinx??? would you accept a jpn adamant mawile with hyper cutter ability IVs 31/31/x/31/x/31 with EMs metal burst, fire fang, misty terrain???

Last edited:

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
ok :) would you accept a 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant pawniard with EMs psycho cut, sucker punch, revenge, and {there is a fourth but I cant remember it off hand lol} for a nidoran male timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 with hustle ability {not sure if I got a decent IV spread on it lol up for suggestions :)} also if you could breed it in a premier ball or dream ball that would be awesome :D

edit: also, what would you accept for your timid lvl3 shiny shinx??? would you accept a jpn adamant mawile with hyper cutter ability IVs 31/31/x/31/x/31 with EMs metal burst, fire fang, misty terrain???

the pawniard trade should be fine. i will try to start working on the nidoran male tomorrow. Will probably go with dream ball since i have that parent ready to go already.

let me consider the shiny shinx trade. I don't plan on doing radar shiny hunting again in any generation (very tedious work) so when they are gone they are gone.

Citygaragehero

Mr. Shadow
Mew is what I'm after. What are you after that you'll give up Mew for?

Shinies?

Bank balls?

Events?

Here's what I have to offer for Mew:

Japanese Arceus lv 100
Nature:Relaxed
Attacks: Judgment, Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Shadow Force
Stats
Attack:276
Def:278
Sp. Att:264
Sp. Def:273
Speed:242

Safari Ball/ Slowbro

Safari Ball/ Ekans

Dream Ball/Smoochum

Dream Ball/Togepi

Dream Ball/ Igglybuff

Dream Ball/ Rotom

Safari Ball/ Misdreavus

Safari Ball/ Shiny Bellsprout

Shiny Tangela

Nature-Mild
Ability-Chlorophyll
Att-50
Def-90
Sp Att-101
Sp Def-38
Speed-55

Shiny Pichu
Nature-Jolly
Ability-Static
Attack-32
defense-23
sp attack-30
sp def-33
speed-53

attacks:Volt Tackle, charge, endeavor, endure

Shiny Gorebyss
Nature Quirky
Ability Swift Swim
Att-225
def-267
Sp Att-285
Sp Def-207
Speed-161

Attacks:Aqua Tail, Water Gun, Hydro Pump, Iron Defense

Any of these grab so far?

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич

is the mawile female? if so what pokeball is it in?

also, your nidoran is ready! and i still have your other monster ready too :3 the rhyhorn with all the egg moves.

Mew is what I'm after. What are you after that you'll give up Mew for?

Shinies?

Bank balls?

Events?

Here's what I have to offer for Mew:

Japanese Arceus lv 100
Nature:Relaxed
Attacks: Judgment, Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Shadow Force
Stats
Attack:276
Def:278
Sp. Att:264
Sp. Def:273
Speed:242

Safari Ball/ Slowbro

Safari Ball/ Ekans

Dream Ball/Smoochum

Dream Ball/Togepi

Dream Ball/ Igglybuff

Dream Ball/ Rotom

Safari Ball/ Misdreavus

Safari Ball/ Shiny Bellsprout

Shiny Tangela

Nature-Mild
Ability-Chlorophyll
Att-50
Def-90
Sp Att-101
Sp Def-38
Speed-55

Shiny Pichu
Nature-Jolly
Ability-Static
Attack-32
defense-23
sp attack-30
sp def-33
speed-53

attacks:Volt Tackle, charge, endeavor, endure

Shiny Gorebyss
Nature Quirky
Ability Swift Swim
Att-225
def-267
Sp Att-285
Sp Def-207
Speed-161

Attacks:Aqua Tail, Water Gun, Hydro Pump, Iron Defense

Any of these grab so far?

hmmm, the arceus is tempting. does it have pokerus, what ribbons does it have. what is the original trainer ID and trainer? i really don't need an arceus but i am considering it.

the raw stats on the shinys really don't tell me anything. if you know the IV's tell me those, if not don't worry about it. I'm not really a shiny guy anyway.

Do you have any other dream ball females? something not from dream radar.

Last edited:

Citygaragehero

Mr. Shadow

also, your nidoran is ready! and i still have your other monster ready too :3 the rhyhorn with all the egg moves.

hmmm, the arceus is tempting. does it have pokerus, what ribbons does it have. what is the original trainer ID and trainer? i really don't need an arceus but i am considering it.

the raw stats on the shinys really don't tell me anything. if you know the IV's tell me those, if not don't worry about it. I'm not really a shiny guy anyway.

Do you have any other dream ball females? something not from dream radar.

It doesn't have pokerus, ribbons include Classic and Kalos champion ribbon, ID no. is 07189, OT is えいがかん

If shinies aren't your interest and Arceus isn't enough I also have Darkrai 2012 with Dark Void or a 2012 Zekrom or Reshiram?

Last edited:

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
It doesn't have pokerus, ribbons include Classic and Kalos champion ribbon, ID no. is 07189, OT is えいがかん

If shinies aren't your interest and Arceus isn't enough I also have Darkrai 2012 with Dark Void or a 2012 Zekrom or Reshiram?

no pokerus is good. and the ribbons are ok. is it a clone or oribinal? or not know? also: does it still know ALL of its original event only moves?

timid pokeball vivillion for your winter garchomp?

I already have a french pokeball vivillon. have anything else?

Last edited:

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
Yep
interested in a a movie darkrai or a mega kick pikachu

mega kick pikachu sounds awesome. but i need to know ALL of his info

OT:
trainer ID:
pokerus?
what ribbons does it have?
have all original moves?
any experience? (would like ZERO experience)
what is the date it was obtained
What is country of origin.
what gender.

Last edited:

Citygaragehero

Mr. Shadow
no pokerus is good. and the ribbons are ok. is it a clone or oribinal? or not know? also: does it still know ALL of its original event only moves?

I already have a french pokeball vivillon. have anything else?

No moves were changed so yes the moves are all there. Pretty sure it's original when my friend traded legit event for legit event.

deering

little deer
aha i actually have multiple natures but im too tired to list all so heres info of one:

- get tv pikachu (jpn) - lvl 22 UT - male - jolly - likes to thrash about - 6/15/2014 - classic ribbon
no pokerus or different moves

also could i get info of the garchomp as i may already have it, just searching for new natures or characteristics c:

Last edited:

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight

sadly its male in a pokeball :/

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
i am online now if you want to trade the rhyhorn and nidoran :) ign neptune

Last edited: