• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rautha's Gravity Wave Emporium - Offering a Bit of Everything

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
aha i actually have multiple natures but im too tired to list all so heres info of one:

- get tv pikachu (jpn) - lvl 22 UT - male - jolly - likes to thrash about - 6/15/2014 - classic ribbon
no pokerus or different moves

also could i get info of the garchomp as i may already have it, just searching for new natures or characteristics c:

any timid available from japan? if not, then jolly would be pretty sweet.

Garchomp
Modest
Sand Veil
OT: WINTER2013 ID: 11153

slash
dragon claw
dig crunch

fateful encounter kalos region

somewhat stubborn.

Satisfied customer. Thank you Rautha.

thank you!

i am online now if you want to trade the rhyhorn and nidoran :) ign neptune

trade complete :) thanks!

Last edited:

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
what would you accept for 2 moon stones?

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
what would you accept for 2 moon stones?

i will trade in return for a moon stone if that's what you mean. I don't trade out my moon stones. I would trade a 32 BP item or two 16 BP items in return for 2 moon stones.

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
i will trade in return for a moon stone if that's what you mean. I don't trade out my moon stones. I would trade a 32 BP item or two 16 BP items in return for 2 moon stones.
ok, I can get a 32 BP item, what one do you want {I don't think it matters, but I like to ask anyways :)}

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
in case you guys are super confused i just cleared up some account confusion, this is the artist formerly known as Rautha.

I have a couple trades pending so if that is you, this is me!

still taking requests for pretty much any standard competitive breed including apricorn/special balls (remember apricorn ball means no HA)

also:

I have finished my dive ball eevee project :D so i have a batch that are bold, dive ball (all 3 abilities available) with spread 31/x/31/31/31/31 egg moves: wish, yawn, curse, stored power

miShellder

Bank Ball Collector
Hi.

I am interested in a few of your Apricorn and Dream ball Pokemon.

Dream: Caterpie, Vulpix
Level: Growlithe, Houndour
Heavy: Gastly, Magikarp
Fast: Dratini

If I can get them as all female and with their HA for the Dream ball Pokemon if available. IVs and nature don't matter.

I can offer to breed the following:

Love Ball - Miltank, Slowpoke, Cherubi, Clamperl, Marill, Budew, Koffing, Meditite, Psyduck, Mareep, Shinx, Zubat, Minun, Spoink, Buneary, Caterpie, Chansey, Grimer, Hoppip, Aipom, Venonat

Fast Ball - Mareep, Doduo, Ponyta, Vulpix, Teddiursa, Paras, Swablu, Growlithe, Buneary, Slugma, Houndour, Kricketot

Friend Ball - Larvitar, Meowth, Shroomish, Burmy, Budew, Carnivine, Bidoof, Gulpin, Oddish, Hoppip, Bellsprout, Ledyba, Seedot

Lure Ball - Chinchou, Taillow, Tentacruel, Goldeen, Krabby, Poliwag, Shellder, Horsea, Clamperl, Marill, Magikarp, Chingling, Psyduck, Qwilfish

Heavy Ball - Rhyhorn, Larvitar, Onix, Phanpy, Skarmory, Geodude

Level Ball - Doduo, Bidoof, Buizel, Pidgey, Linoone, Makuhita, Spoink, Numel, Spearow, Psyduck, Spinda, Slugma

Moon Ball - Jigglypuff, Horsea, Absol, Whismur, Gastly, Meowth, Zubat, Teddiursa, NidoranF, Sneasel, Gulpin, Ekans, Ralts, Murkrow, Misdreavous, Heracross, Venonat, Grimer

Sport Ball - Nincada, Beedrill, Kricketot, Wurmple, Pinsir, Illumise, Scyther, Caterpie

Safari Ball - Grimer, Sunkern, Rattata, Koffing, Wooper, Jigglypuff, NidoranF, Natu, Poliwhirl, Girafarig, Mr.Mime, Sandshrew, Geodude, Ekans, Houndour, Lickitung, Kangaskhan, Hoppip, Bellsprout, Sentret, Onix, Cubone, Pidgey

Dream Ball - Swablu, Hoothoot, Munna, Drifloon, Slowpoke, NidoranF, Shuckle, Smoochum, Riolu, Pichu, Igglybuff, Spheal, Croagunk, Stantler, Exeggcute, Skitty, Chansey, Karrablast, Omanyte

Non-bank Ball - Shellos-Blue (Dive) , Buneary (Premier), Slakoth (Premier), Frillish (Heal), Frillish (Dive), Darumaka (Luxury), Darumaka (Repeat), Yamask (Luxury)

Let me know if you would like to trade.

Last edited:

Pokeman Man

The Real Slim Shady
I can breed you a Dream Ball Abra and Dream Ball Dratini from your want list. I can guarantee that they will have 5 IV and 4 Egg moves, but IVs will not be flawless.
I'm interested in knowing what Vivillon pattern you have, I'm trying to collect 5 IV Timid Vivillons in each pattern.

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
Really sorry to the people who made trade offers. I guess my thread notifications aren't on? (and i guess i haven't checked it recently).

Some quick business: I have 30 event wi-fi Vivillons for trade. They are all unique and will be 100% non-clone. I got bored of playing through the first two cities over and over so I started cycling through all the different languages on my cartridge (my GF loves languages so she would try to translate it and I would tell her what the english version of the game says). Anyway so basically half my wi-fi vivillons show up as english and the rest show up either as Ger, Fre, Spa, Kor, Jap, Ita. So I'll try to catalog them under my event section as best I can so you all can choose what you want. The best IV one I got out of the bunch as only 2 perfect IV's :( and only 1 maybe 2 timids. Since the trading of 100% uncloned events seems to be in a pretty small minority, I will not refuse an offer of an event pokemon that has been cloned, however I will expect 2 cloned events for one of my uncloned Vivillons.

Anyway...

I can breed you a Dream Ball Abra and Dream Ball Dratini from your want list. I can guarantee that they will have 5 IV and 4 Egg moves, but IVs will not be flawless.
I'm interested in knowing what Vivillon pattern you have, I'm trying to collect 5 IV Timid Vivillons in each pattern.

someone i think already traded me raw females HA of dream ball dratini and abra. i need to update my list, sorry about that. However, i would accept 5 IV HA dream ball 4 egg move females of those two as that would save me a lot of work.

My Vivillon pattern is the red/white/blue one from the mid-western USA states, which is the one you see everywhere, but I can breed a 5 IV timid one for you if you need.

Hi.

I am interested in a few of your Apricorn and Dream ball Pokemon.

Dream: Caterpie, Vulpix
Level: Growlithe, Houndour
Heavy: Gastly, Magikarp
Fast: Dratini

If I can get them as all female and with their HA for the Dream ball Pokemon if available. IVs and nature don't matter.

I can offer to breed the following:

Love Ball - Miltank, Slowpoke, Cherubi, Clamperl, Marill, Budew, Koffing, Meditite, Psyduck, Mareep, Shinx, Zubat, Minun, Spoink, Buneary, Caterpie, Chansey, Grimer, Hoppip, Aipom, Venonat

Fast Ball - Mareep, Doduo, Ponyta, Vulpix, Teddiursa, Paras, Swablu, Growlithe, Buneary, Slugma, Houndour, Kricketot

Friend Ball - Larvitar, Meowth, Shroomish, Burmy, Budew, Carnivine, Bidoof, Gulpin, Oddish, Hoppip, Bellsprout, Ledyba, Seedot

Lure Ball - Chinchou, Taillow, Tentacruel, Goldeen, Krabby, Poliwag, Shellder, Horsea, Clamperl, Marill, Magikarp, Chingling, Psyduck, Qwilfish

Heavy Ball - Rhyhorn, Larvitar, Onix, Phanpy, Skarmory, Geodude

Level Ball - Doduo, Bidoof, Buizel, Pidgey, Linoone, Makuhita, Spoink, Numel, Spearow, Psyduck, Spinda, Slugma

Moon Ball - Jigglypuff, Horsea, Absol, Whismur, Gastly, Meowth, Zubat, Teddiursa, NidoranF, Sneasel, Gulpin, Ekans, Ralts, Murkrow, Misdreavous, Heracross, Venonat, Grimer

Sport Ball - Nincada, Beedrill, Kricketot, Wurmple, Pinsir, Illumise, Scyther, Caterpie

Safari Ball - Grimer, Sunkern, Rattata, Koffing, Wooper, Jigglypuff, NidoranF, Natu, Poliwhirl, Girafarig, Mr.Mime, Sandshrew, Geodude, Ekans, Houndour, Lickitung, Kangaskhan, Hoppip, Bellsprout, Sentret, Onix, Cubone, Pidgey

Dream Ball - Swablu, Hoothoot, Munna, Drifloon, Slowpoke, NidoranF, Shuckle, Smoochum, Riolu, Pichu, Igglybuff, Spheal, Croagunk, Stantler, Exeggcute, Skitty, Chansey, Karrablast, Omanyte

Non-bank Ball - Shellos-Blue (Dive) , Buneary (Premier), Slakoth (Premier), Frillish (Heal), Frillish (Dive), Darumaka (Luxury), Darumaka (Repeat), Yamask (Luxury)

Let me know if you would like to trade.

i can do that breed request. the houndour, caterpie, and vulpix should be in stock already. the rest i can breed pretty quickly.

if you would trade me 7 raw dreamball females with HA for that request that would be my top pick. If not I can choose others.

Dream Ball + HA females: Riolu, croagunk, chansey, omanyte, pichu, munna, slowpoke

Last edited:

Pokeman Man

The Real Slim Shady
Damn, I already have the modern pattern, it's my native one. :(

Well from your Dream Ball list, I have Dream Ball HA Omanyte and Aerodactyl, Aerodactyl has four egg moves and Omanyte has two (I plan to breed two more onto it)
I can get you females if you can get me these:

(also, since you said you have a copy of HG, that must mean you have a copy of black or white (2) right?)
Female Darumaka in Luxury Ball
Female Darumaka in Repeat Ball
Female Pineco in Heavy Ball
Female Yanma in Friend Ball

I hope that 2:4 is fair for these Pokemon since the ones I am offering are both 12.5% females.

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
Some quick business: I am going out of town for 4 days (leaving 8 hours from this post actually) but I should have wi-fi access for at least a couple hours at night to at least check the thread, however I most likely will not have time to fill breeding requests that are not already in stock at this time.

Damn, I already have the modern pattern, it's my native one. :(

Well from your Dream Ball list, I have Dream Ball HA Omanyte and Aerodactyl, Aerodactyl has four egg moves and Omanyte has two (I plan to breed two more onto it)
I can get you females if you can get me these:

(also, since you said you have a copy of HG, that must mean you have a copy of black or white (2) right?)
Female Darumaka in Luxury Ball
Female Darumaka in Repeat Ball
Female Pineco in Heavy Ball
Female Yanma in Friend Ball

I hope that 2:4 is fair for these Pokemon since the ones I am offering are both 12.5% females.

2:4 is fair. I have white original. I stopped playing before white/black 2 came out so if that ball combo is possible on white original i will certainly do that.

Pokeman Man

The Real Slim Shady
Well actually, sorry to do this to you, but another person is already getting me the Pineco and Darumakas :s
Would you just be interested in Dream Ball Gastly for the Friend Ball Yanma?

miShellder

Bank Ball Collector
i can do that breed request. the houndour, caterpie, and vulpix should be in stock already. the rest i can breed pretty quickly.

if you would trade me 7 raw dreamball females with HA for that request that would be my top pick. If not I can choose others.

Dream Ball + HA females: Riolu, croagunk, chansey, omanyte, pichu, munna, slowpoke

Alright. I don't need the Fast Ball Dratini anymore (I was finally able to catch one! XD).Since I noticed you are trading for an Omanyte, I won't breed that one.

So it will be: Dream w/ HA: Riolu, Croagunk, Chansey, Pichu, Munna, Slowpoke for : Dream w/ HA: Caterpie, Vulpix Level: Growlithe, Houndour Heavy: Gastly, Magikarp

The only thing I don't have ready is the Riolu. I don't have a lot of time to breed this week because of final exams. So this weekend is when I will be able to start on it. I will let you know when I have it finished. :)

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
Alright. I don't need the Fast Ball Dratini anymore (I was finally able to catch one! XD).Since I noticed you are trading for an Omanyte, I won't breed that one.

So it will be: Dream w/ HA: Riolu, Croagunk, Chansey, Pichu, Munna, Slowpoke for : Dream w/ HA: Caterpie, Vulpix Level: Growlithe, Houndour Heavy: Gastly, Magikarp

The only thing I don't have ready is the Riolu. I don't have a lot of time to breed this week because of final exams. So this weekend is when I will be able to start on it. I will let you know when I have it finished. :)

looks like I'm not trading for an omanyte anymore, so if you could cancel slowbro and add omanyte that would be awesome if it's not too much trouble.

Well actually, sorry to do this to you, but another person is already getting me the Pineco and Darumakas :s

sure! will get right on that :)

sswotwot

Hi, I am interested in your Timid Fancy Pattern Vivilon, I am unsure what Pokemon you want but here are the NON-cloned Event Pokemon I can trade
OT: 2012MAY Rash Darkrai, EV Trained (can reset)
OT: WIN2011 Adamant E Speed Shiny Entei Un-Touched
OT: SMR2012 Sassy Keldeo, EV Trained (can reset)
OT: Plasma Naughty Genesect, EV Trained (can reset)
Otherwise, you can check out my shop for a whole bunch of IV bred Pokemon or bankball Pokemon

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
Hi, I am interested in your Timid Fancy Pattern Vivilon, I am unsure what Pokemon you want but here are the NON-cloned Event Pokemon I can trade
OT: 2012MAY Rash Darkrai, EV Trained (can reset)
OT: WIN2011 Adamant E Speed Shiny Entei Un-Touched
OT: SMR2012 Sassy Keldeo, EV Trained (can reset)
OT: Plasma Naughty Genesect, EV Trained (can reset)
Otherwise, you can check out my shop for a whole bunch of IV bred Pokemon or bankball Pokemon

are the EV trained event pokemon from vitamins and balloon game or do they have normal experience gained too?

your request is ready :)

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
They're from regular experience sorry

hmmm, not really interested in the events, i am interested in dream ball females.

for an *uncloned* UT event Vivillon (timid) would you consider 4 dream ball females (with HA) fair? looking for raw offspring, nothing fancy just need female + HA. (since these are all still obtainable with dream radar i think this is fair)

looking specifically at

Togepi – Dream Ball
Siglyph – Dream Ball
Swablu – Dream Ball
Shuckle – Dream Ball

sswotwot

hmmm, not really interested in the events, i am interested in dream ball females.

for an *uncloned* UT event Vivillon (timid) would you consider 4 dream ball females (with HA) fair? looking for raw offspring, nothing fancy just need female + HA. (since these are all still obtainable with dream radar i think this is fair)

looking specifically at

Togepi – Dream Ball
Siglyph – Dream Ball
Swablu – Dream Ball
Shuckle – Dream Ball
Can do that, I have DreamRadar so it is very do-able

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
Can do that, I have DreamRadar so it is very do-able

okay :D

I will set aside my timid event Vivillon for you then.

*edit*

your friend ball yanma is ready :3

Last edited:

miShellder

Bank Ball Collector
looks like I'm not trading for an omanyte anymore, so if you could cancel slowbro and add omanyte that would be awesome if it's not too much trouble.
)

Sorry it took me so long to reply. I was busy with school.

Since Riolu and Omanyte both have a 12.5% female rate, would you be willing to breed me a Female HA Eevee in a Dive ball as well?
I will give you Dream w/ HA: Riolu, Omanyte, Croagunk, Chansey, Pichu, Munna, Slowpoke for Dream w/ HA: Caterpie, Vulpix Level: Growlithe, Houndour Heavy: Gastly, Magikarp Dive: HA Eevee.

Is that ok?