• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rautha's Gravity Wave Emporium - Offering a Bit of Everything

Do any of your Nidorans have sucker punch?

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
Do any of your Nidorans have sucker punch?

probably not...but nidoran is in Smeargle's egg group so that should be an easy breed if you need it.

Sorry it took me so long to reply. I was busy with school.

Since Riolu and Omanyte both have a 12.5% female rate, would you be willing to breed me a Female HA Eevee in a Dive ball as well?
I will give you Dream w/ HA: Riolu, Omanyte, Croagunk, Chansey, Pichu, Munna, Slowpoke for Dream w/ HA: Caterpie, Vulpix Level: Growlithe, Houndour Heavy: Gastly, Magikarp Dive: HA Eevee.

Is that ok?

i actually have a lot of those eevees in stock already so no problem at all, your trade is ready :)

JuliusPrime

Hello, I'm interested in your Dream Ball HA Female Sunkern (IVs and Nature not important), I offer you Dream Ball HA Female Feebas, Chansey, Zubat, Horsea, Murkrow, Psyduck, Snubbull, Hoothott, Solosis, Delibird, Doduo, Poochyena, Basculin-B, Lapras, Tangela, Buizel, Pinsir or Pawniard
Send me a PM if you accept, thanks

Last edited:

sswotwot

hmmm, not really interested in the events, i am interested in dream ball females.

for an *uncloned* UT event Vivillon (timid) would you consider 4 dream ball females (with HA) fair? looking for raw offspring, nothing fancy just need female + HA. (since these are all still obtainable with dream radar i think this is fair)

looking specifically at

Togepi – Dream Ball
Siglyph – Dream Ball
Swablu – Dream Ball
Shuckle – Dream Ball
The `pokemon are ready PM me when you want to trade

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
I have just one question, what's the nature and IV's of the Meloetta you have offered for trade?

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
I have just one question, what's the nature and IV's of the Meloetta you have offered for trade?

bashful

x/x/x/x/31/x decent all around

Hello, I'm interested in your Dream Ball HA Female Sunkern (IVs and Nature not important), I offer you Dream Ball HA Female Feebas, Chansey, Zubat, Horsea, Murkrow, Psyduck, Snubbull, Hoothott, Solosis, Delibird, Doduo, Poochyena, Basculin-B, Lapras, Tangela, Buizel, Pinsir or Pawniard
Send me a PM if you accept, thanks

i would be interested in your female HA dreamball horsea :D

JuliusPrime

i would be interested in your female HA dreamball horsea :D[/QUOTE]

OK, send me a PM when you have Sunkern ready to coordinate the trade, Thanks

FC 2637 9348 3145 IGN Julian

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
Special thanks to MiShellder for being so patient with my trade schedule and playing internet tag for several weeks. xD

I would definitely be in favor of a CoD type trade system for those who opt to use pokebank because of situations like these, but hey we got it done eventually ;)

I will be updating my dream ball repertoire soon. I have lots more now, and hopefully more on the way :D

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
In accordance with the current Wi-Fi giveaway of the Pumpkaboo's I am offering to reset my Y cartridge for a competitive nature for anyone who is unable to do so or in need of a second nature competitive Pumpkaboo!

I might have spare Gengar serial codes on the way as well :3

Still seeking trades for HA female dream ball monsters as well!

and thank you to serebii site staff for providing a friendly atmosphere of pokemn forum trading.
<3

Rock2000256

Returning Veteran
Hello. I need this team trained to the specs that follow and to level 50 or higher if moves make it necessary. The team follows.

Roserade
Natural cure
Black sludge
Bold
252 hp 156 def 100 sp atk
-toxic spikes
-sludge bomb
-giga drain
-sleep powder

Tyranitar
Sand stream
Jolly
252 atk 252 speed 4 hp
-stone edge
-dragon dance
-ice fang
-earthquake

Sandslash
Sand force
Adamant
252 atk 252 speed 4 hp
-swords dance
- rapid spin/ stone edge
- x-scissors
- earthquake

Klefki
Prankster
Light clay
252 hp 64 def 192 sp def
- reflect
- light screen
- thunder wave
- foul play

Slowbro
Regenerator
leftovers
252 hp, 184 sp def 72 def
- scald
- slack off
- fire blast
- rain dance

Kingdra
Swift swim
Damp rock
252 atk 200 speed 56 hp
- dragon dance
- outrage
- waterfall
- rain dance

The team sent over is in lowest evolution. I can offer a buneary with ha and dream ball, anything in my shop, some lower bp items, and I think I can offer a shiny unova level 33 or so mienfoo. Hope we can do business. :)

Last edited:

Mazzriot

ManaKnight
Diancie I have diancie codes us that I can trade as well as dream ball ha ralts I have a few evo stones not from in game $ and I believe one rare candy. I can get you a charizard y as well I'm I interested in your fall 2010 mew serious nature and your 2010 sumr jirachi

koth the mad

miltank
aerodactyl
kabuto/kabutops
magicarp/gyrados
horsea/seadra/kingdra
omanite/omastar
smeargle
Your wanted list I can pretty much clear it out I have most of these and I have the games to get them.

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
miltank
aerodactyl
kabuto/kabutops
magicarp/gyrados
horsea/seadra/kingdra
omanite/omastar
smeargle
Your wanted list I can pretty much clear it out I have most of these and I have the games to get them.

miltank aerodactyl
kabuto
smeargle

also: i updated my wants list!

Last edited:

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
Diancie I have diancie codes us that I can trade as well as dream ball ha ralts I have a few evo stones not from in game $ and I believe one rare candy. I can get you a charizard y as well I'm I interested in your fall 2010 mew serious nature and your 2010 sumr jirachi

I am interested in a diancie code even though I have already retrieved my own diance code as well as traded for a japanese diance. anything else you are interested in?

Last edited:

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
Hello. I need this team trained to the specs that follow and to level 50 or higher if moves make it necessary. The team follows.

Roserade
Natural cure
Black sludge
Bold
252 hp 156 def 100 sp atk
-toxic spikes
-sludge bomb
-giga drain
-sleep powder

Tyranitar
Sand stream
Jolly
252 atk 252 speed 4 hp
-stone edge
-dragon dance
-ice fang
-earthquake

Sandslash
Sand force
Adamant
252 atk 252 speed 4 hp
-swords dance
- rapid spin/ stone edge
- x-scissors
- earthquake

Klefki
Prankster
Light clay
252 hp 64 def 192 sp def
- reflect
- light screen
- thunder wave
- foul play

Slowbro
Regenerator
leftovers
252 hp, 184 sp def 72 def
- scald
- slack off
- fire blast
- rain dance

Kingdra
Swift swim
Damp rock
252 atk 200 speed 56 hp
- dragon dance
- outrage
- waterfall
- rain dance

The team sent over is in lowest evolution. I can offer a buneary with ha and dream ball, anything in my shop, some lower bp items, and I think I can offer a shiny unova level 33 or so mienfoo. Hope we can do business. :)

yes that trade will be fine.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
How many items will I need to trade for 32bp items like Up-Grade?

Last edited:

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
How many items will I need to trade for 32bp items like Up-Grade?

thanks for stopping by! I updated my items list.

Items: I will trade a 32 BP item for one evolution item listed here, or for 2 rare candies, or for 1 smoke ball (or silk scarf)

evolution items: dusk, shiny, dawn, metal coat
Smoke Balls! (need a lot of these for synchronizer team)
Rare Candies!
silk scarf