• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rautha's Gravity Wave Emporium - Offering a Bit of Everything

These are the odds in gen6

Base rate in Gen 6: 1/4096
Base rate in Gen 6 with Shiny Charm: 1/1365
Friend Safari: 1/512
Breeding with MM in Gen 6: 1/683
Breeding with MM + Shiny Charm in Gen 6: 1/512

The exact chance for Dexnav hunting and chain fishing is not known yet, however from all available methods, chain fishing seems to have the highest chance for a shiny.

That's from the shiny thread I got it from, I just thought if i was supposed to run from the legend or reset my game entirely
In ORAS only Kyogre groudon deoxys rayquaza can't be shiny
I'm currently in fortree city I keep flying up using the eon flute to see thundurus
And yah I've had the charm for awhile :)

Last edited:

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
These are the odds in gen6

Base rate in Gen 6: 1/4096
Base rate in Gen 6 with Shiny Charm: 1/1365
Friend Safari: 1/512
Breeding with MM in Gen 6: 1/683
Breeding with MM + Shiny Charm in Gen 6: 1/512

The exact chance for Dexnav hunting and chain fishing is not known yet, however from all available methods, chain fishing seems to have the highest chance for a shiny.

That's from the shiny thread I got it from, I just thought if i was supposed to run from the legend or reset my game entirely
In ORAS only Kyogre groudon deoxys rayquaza can't be shiny
I'm currently in fortree city I keep flying up using the eon flute to see thundurus
And yah I've had the charm for awhile :)

Oh yea I think you actually need to soft reset. Not sure how it works but I'm wondering if you encounter it then run away and save if the IV's and shiny value get saved from the first encounter. Not sure on this but I think most people actually soft reset which I believe is L + R + start on 3DS.

If you have been running away then saving I would maybe catch a couple of him and see if the IV"s are any different. If they are identical then you may be locked to it already :(

Nacreous

Fire trainer
yea it was a typo, I fixed it in my post. it is 93 like you said.

Also it looks like I need to pick out a different shiny, unexpectedly came across a 5 IV modest shiny eevee FEMALE in a dream ball with HA in another trade shop. tried so hard to get a non shiny version of that a few years ago so couldn't pass it up. I will probably replace the eevee on my shiny want list from you with a different shiny since they are so similar if that's okay (sorry for inconvenience just couldn't pass up a perfect eevee female in a dream ball) Leaning towards chandelure in the dusk ball, I will edit my other post when I have more time tonight.

Hey there, lucky for you I have a completed Omega Ruby game cartridge :)

Unfortunately I haven't really used the dex nav at all so I will have to play around with it. It shouldn't be an issue but I want to catch one first before I make any final offers.

Is there any special pokeball you want it in or egg moves?

Also by perfect, is 31/x/31/31/31/31 okay? (missing stat in attack only) I don't usually do 6 IV breeding unless absolutely necessary or on accident, so let me know on all those things. As you can maybe see I have a large order of moonballs to finish so patience is appreciated (unless you need it for a tournament soon then I can try to make an exception).

I don't care about the Pokeball.It can be any.I just really want it to have a Hidden Ability,perfect IV's and to be Modest or Quiet.And my team is complete *insert diabolical laugh*.

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
I don't care about the Pokeball.It can be any.I just really want it to have a Hidden Ability,perfect IV's and to be Modest or Quiet.And my team is complete *insert diabolical laugh*.

awewsome! yea he looks like a pretty cool pokemon. I'm considering doing an all dragon team for my copy of pokemon moon playthrough and if so he will probably be on my team :)

I will let you know when I can get to it. Unfortunately I have a very large order ahead of you but I will VM you when I start working on it :)

Mr.FusRoDah

Hey,
I have both a UT HA Dream Ball Female Mr. Mime and a UT HA Dream Ball Whismur. What would you trade for those?

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
Hey,
I have both a UT HA Dream Ball Female Mr. Mime and a UT HA Dream Ball Whismur. What would you trade for those?

I prefer to trade bank ball mons for other bank ball mons, since pretty much anything else I have I need to have someone do cloning for me. So if you are interested in other bank balls, my moonball collection is complete, or I have a few other bank balls and also 30 dream ball female HA monsters to choose from! (i need to double check my dream ball list see if it's updated but I have 30 different ones available).

Also if you value dream ball monsters more than other bank balls I'm okay with that since they are more rare so something like 2 moonballs for one dream ball mon is okay with me :)

Mr.FusRoDah

I prefer to trade bank ball mons for other bank ball mons, since pretty much anything else I have I need to have someone do cloning for me. So if you are interested in other bank balls, my moonball collection is complete, or I have a few other bank balls and also 30 dream ball female HA monsters to choose from! (i need to double check my dream ball list see if it's updated but I have 30 different ones available).

Also if you value dream ball monsters more than other bank balls I'm okay with that since they are more rare so something like 2 moonballs for one dream ball mon is okay with me :)

Cool. I'll take a look and see if I see anything I like/don't have. Thanks for the quick reply. Btw, these are the original level 10s I caught in Gen V. Is it cool if I breed them until I get two HA Dream Ball babies? I'm just wondering.

Last edited:

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
Cool. I'll take a look and see if I see anything I like/don't have. Thanks for the quick reply. Btw, these are the original level 10s I caught in Gen V. Is it cool if I breed them until I get two HA Dream Ball babies? I'm just wondering.

yea absolutely! I always usually expect that bankball mons will be level one breeds so that's totally fine. Also some people consider the dream world pokemon to be like events so if they are still UT and you want to clone them before you put them in the daycare take all the time you want :)

*edit*

also I should give you notice I have a pretty big order ahead of you, 93 moonball females and 69 left to breed, but if your order is pretty simple I should be able to squeeze it in (like just a female in special ball, no IV's or anthing) I just can't take complicated capture requests right now since my order is so large!

Last edited:

Mr.FusRoDah

Oh hey, I've decided on the two. Moon Ball Absol and Moon Ball Shellder sound great.

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
THREAD UPDATE:

have not officially announced this yet but Moonball collection is complete! I will make sure my offer list is updated but as of now moonball breedable female collection is 135/135 happy day!

Event Section Update:

Added 7 more events. non-powersave date paris pokeball vivllon, Mark's Shiny VGC machamp (event is fixed IV's at flawless IV's), Japanese Tournament Qualifier's Landorus, WHF Rayquaza, Spring 2015 Charizard (Ger), SHINY ARCEUS not on a powersave date, and McDonald's Hoopa

I should have the Landorus and Machamp events cloned and in stock for trading hopefully after tonight since those will likely be popular trades. Anything else, if you cannot clone for me I will need to get it cloned before the trade

*edit*

updated event section with a storybook shaymin (korean player's guide) and french shiny diancie :D

Oh hey, I've decided on the two. Moon Ball Absol and Moon Ball Shellder sound great.

just letting you know that your moonball pokemon are ready for trade for the dream ball HA females :)

As for the moltres, hopfully after tonight, but if not I will let you know when it happens. (also I still need to pick something out in return for the moltres so if you could send me a list of available events that would be helpful!)

Last edited:

EKZ1505

Hey! Got a chance to look through your events, and here's what I'm interested in:

Beldum – shiny – 5 – Steven’s Beldum – Adamant – Clear Body – Steven – 11214 – Eng - 11/25/2014 (I was dumb and raised mine when ORAS came out before I cloned it lol)
Garchomp – 50 – Walmart Garchomp – Modest – Sand Veil – WINTER2013 – 11153 - Eng - 5/28/2014
Gyarados – shiny – 20 – PC Hiroshima – Bold – Intimidate - PCひろしま – 06265 – Jpn – 6/28/2015
Ho-oh – shiny – 50 – PC Kyoto – Modest – Pressure - PCキョウト – 03166 – Jpn – 3/16/2016
Pikachu – 10 – PC surf/fly Pikachu – Timid – Static - オンライン – 02056 – Jpn – 2/18/2016
Shaymin – 15 – Korean Player’s Guide Code – Sassy – Natural Cure – 완전스토리- 04155 – Kor – 7/27/2015

Let me know what you would be interested in from me and my list :)

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
*edit*
EVENT UPDATE

I have just added the following events to my events section available for trade: super smash greninja, game freak virtual console mew, Winter Counterattack shiny Gyarados. Check out my event post for more info on them. Enjoy!

Hey! Got a chance to look through your events, and here's what I'm interested in:

Beldum – shiny – 5 – Steven’s Beldum – Adamant – Clear Body – Steven – 11214 – Eng - 11/25/2014 (I was dumb and raised mine when ORAS came out before I cloned it lol)
Garchomp – 50 – Walmart Garchomp – Modest – Sand Veil – WINTER2013 – 11153 - Eng - 5/28/2014
Gyarados – shiny – 20 – PC Hiroshima – Bold – Intimidate - PCひろしま – 06265 – Jpn – 6/28/2015
Ho-oh – shiny – 50 – PC Kyoto – Modest – Pressure - PCキョウト – 03166 – Jpn – 3/16/2016
Pikachu – 10 – PC surf/fly Pikachu – Timid – Static - オンライン – 02056 – Jpn – 2/18/2016
Shaymin – 15 – Korean Player’s Guide Code – Sassy – Natural Cure – 완전스토리- 04155 – Kor – 7/27/2015

Let me know what you would be interested in from me and my list :)

awesome! thanks for posting in my trade shop :)

I looked through your recent list and here is what I am interested in so far. If you could tell me the redemption dates and if they are UT that would be great :)

Movie 18 HA Dialga (Modest, 31/xx/31/xx/31/xx)
Movie 18 HA Palkia (Timid, 31/31/xx/xx/xx/31)
Movie 18 HA Giratina (Brave, xx/xx/xx/31/31/31)
(Battle of Hoenn) PGL HA Tyrunt (Jolly)
**Orlando's Glalie (Naive)
**(Pikachu Cup) PGL Pikachu (Hasty, 31/xx/xx/31/xx/xx) or (Pikachu Cup) PGL Pikachu (Hasty, 31/31/xx/xx/xx/31)

Last edited:

EKZ1505

*edit*
EVENT UPDATE

I have just added the following events to my events section available for trade: super smash greninja, game freak virtual console mew, Winter Counterattack shiny Gyarados. Check out my event post for more info on them. Enjoy!

awesome! thanks for posting in my trade shop :)

I looked through your recent list and here is what I am interested in so far. If you could tell me the redemption dates and if they are UT that would be great :)

Movie 18 HA Dialga (Modest, 31/xx/31/xx/31/xx)
Movie 18 HA Palkia (Timid, 31/31/xx/xx/xx/31)
Movie 18 HA Giratina (Brave, xx/xx/xx/31/31/31)
(Battle of Hoenn) PGL HA Tyrunt (Jolly)
**Orlando's Glalie (Naive)
**(Pikachu Cup) PGL Pikachu (Hasty, 31/xx/xx/31/xx/xx) or (Pikachu Cup) PGL Pikachu (Hasty, 31/31/xx/xx/xx/31)

I can do that clone when we trade btw :)
I would be interested in the Greninja and I think the Gyarados too (that's different that the other one right?).
The only one that shouldn't be UT is Glalie, because I raised it before I could clone it like the Metagross :/
As for dates:
Dialga: 6/22/2015
Palkia: 6/20/2015
Giratina: 6/22/2015
Tyrunt: 2/17/2015
My Pikachu: 9/1/2015
Other PGL Pikachu: 11/29/2015

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
I can do that clone when we trade btw :)
I would be interested in the Greninja and I think the Gyarados too (that's different that the other one right?).
The only one that shouldn't be UT is Glalie, because I raised it before I could clone it like the Metagross :/
As for dates:
Palkia: 6/20/2015
Giratina: 6/22/2015
Tyrunt: 2/17/2015
My Pikachu: 9/1/2015

yea both gyaradoses are different OT and ID No.

OKay here's the ones I'm still interested in from above.

Sorry I hate to make you check more dates, but I requested more this time so hopefully we can get it in one go and then I can narrow it down to the appropriate amount from there. So you are interested in 8 of my pokemon correct?

Here's more I am interested in. Just let me know the date and if they are still UT :)

**XY Blaziken (Lonely)
Jump Festa 2015 Linoone (Adamant) w/ Extreme Speed
Sejun Park's Pachirisu (Impish, 5IV)
**Spooky2014 Gourgeist (Impish)
NOV2014 Diancie (Timid)
**Hope Diancie (Naive, xx/xx/31/xx/31/31)
Movie 18 Hoopa (Modest, 31/xx/31/31/xx/xx)
Pokescrap Keldeo (Relaxed)
**Sly's Zoroark (Naive, Ultra Ball)
Movie 17 Darkrai (Timid, 31/xx/xx/31/31/xx)
Feb2015 Darkrai (Rash)
**(Festive Feud) PGL Delibird (Hasty)
SPRING 2015 Charizard (Modest)

EKZ1505

yea both gyaradoses are different OT and ID No.

OKay here's the ones I'm still interested in from above.

Sorry I hate to make you check more dates, but I requested more this time so hopefully we can get it in one go and then I can narrow it down to the appropriate amount from there. So you are interested in 8 of my pokemon correct?

Here's more I am interested in. Just let me know the date and if they are still UT :)

**XY Blaziken (Lonely)
Jump Festa 2015 Linoone (Adamant) w/ Extreme Speed
Sejun Park's Pachirisu (Impish, 5IV)
**Spooky2014 Gourgeist (Impish)
NOV2014 Diancie (Timid)
**Hope Diancie (Naive, xx/xx/31/xx/31/31)
Movie 18 Hoopa (Modest, 31/xx/31/31/xx/xx)
Pokescrap Keldeo (Relaxed)
**Sly's Zoroark (Naive, Ultra Ball)
Movie 17 Darkrai (Timid, 31/xx/xx/31/31/xx)
Feb2015 Darkrai (Rash)
**(Festive Feud) PGL Delibird (Hasty)
SPRING 2015 Charizard (Modest)

Cool I would be interested in the 2nd one too then.
Blaziken and Pumpkaboo aren't UT of course because they're evolved now unfortunately (same situation as Metagross again lol).

As for dates:
Blaziken: 10/12/2013
Linoone: 12/21/2014
Pachirisu: 11/15/2014
Gourgeist:10/1/2014
Diancie: 11/8/2014
Hope Diancie: 7/24/2015
Hoopa: 7/20/2015
Keldeo: 12/1/2014
Zoroark: 11/4/2015
17 Darkrai: 4/21/2014
Darkrai: 2/16/2015
Delibird: 12/26/2015
Charizard: 7/19/2015

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
EKZ1505/Andy I will edit my post and respond shortly! Sorry I drove like 600 miles this weekend so it was amazing I was able to reply to you at all earlier but after I check your dates I will be editing my post and will VM you just in case

TROPHY ROOM UPDATE:

Added 3 new pokemon to the trophy room. Moonball Legendaries from SS. Shiny Rayquaza, shiny Groudon, shiny Entei. All Jolly 31/31/31/24/31/31 on the same trainer ID/sid.

RNG''ed by DX 2401PT here on serebii. In general I will not be trading these out as moonball legends (especially Rayquaza) are very rare, let alone RNG'ed to be flawless and shiny however if you have something very special I would consider getting it cloned for a certain trade. I don't really have anything in mind but these probably won't be getting traded out any time soon. They all have nicknames that I liked and chose. So anyway that's why they are in the trophy case because it will take quite a bit for me to clone these and trade them out!

*EDIT*

Hey there I figured out what I am still interested of yours, EKZ1505 :)

Movie 18 HA Dialga (Modest, 31/xx/31/xx/31/xx): 6/22/2015
Sejun Park's Pachirisu (Impish, 5IV) 11/15/2014
NOV2014 Diancie (Timid) 11/8/2014
Movie 18 Hoopa (Modest, 31/xx/31/31/xx/xx) 7/20/2015
Feb2015 Darkrai (Rash) 2/16/2015
**(Festive Feud) PGL Delibird (Hasty) 12/26/2015
SPRING 2015 Charizard (Modest) 7/19/2015

For my:

Greninja – 36 – Super Smash Code – Modest – Protean -スマブラ – 09134 – Jpn – 12/10/2014
Gyarados – shiny – 50 – Winter Counterattack Gyarados – Careful – Intimidate –겨울의반격- 01166 – Kor – 5/1/2016

Let me know if all of that is correct or if anything has changed :)

Last edited:

Team Legend's Dragonite

W1nN!n6 you mad o.0?
have
date: 06/01/2016 not picked up yet
20th Anniversary Manaphy

want

20th anniversary Jirachi

can provide pics as soon as phone charges up

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
EVENT UPDATE TO THREAD:

added 8 new events:

Torchic – 10 – XY speedboost Torchic – Lonely – Speedboost – XY – 10123 – Eng – 10/16/2013
Tyranitar – shiny – 55 - Pokémon Center Event Kotone Yasue's Tyranitar – Adamant – Sand Stream - ヤミらみこ – 03866 – Jpn – 11/8/2015 (Event IVs are locked to 31-31-31-14-31-0)
Houndoom – 50 – Korean World Championship – Timid – Flash Fire – WCS14K – 07064 – Kor – 7/6/2014
Amaura – 10 – Enter the Dragon Amaura – Hardy – Snow Warning – PGL – 03205 – Eng -3/31/2015
Keldeo – 15 – Strategy Guide Keldeo – Adamant – Justified –속성클리어 – 02055 – Kor – 3/1/2015
Victini – 15 – Pokescrap Victini – Adamant – Victory Star - Pスクラップ – 12014 – Jpn – 12/3/2014
Dragonite – 55 – Gamestop Roaring Skies – Hardy – Multiscale – JUN2015 – 06225 – Eng – 7/5/2015
Aegislash – 50 – VGC World 2014 – Quiet – Stance Change – WORLD14 – 08164 – Eng – 8/16/2014

Check out my event post to see them all alphabetically!

have
date: 06/01/2016 not picked up yet
20th Anniversary Manaphy

want

20th anniversary Jirachi

can provide pics as soon as phone charges up

no need for pics I have at least 1 event manaphy and I can probably get 3 more if the event is still going on. Sorry still need to add it to the list I still need to SR it D:

You mentioned you have lots of older events so if you don't have any gen 6 events I'm interested in feel free to offer those older ones :)

older events don't have redemption dates so no need for that for those. :)

Are you able to clone and trade back?

Team Legend's Dragonite

W1nN!n6 you mad o.0?
EVENT UPDATE TO THREAD:

added 8 new events:

Torchic – 10 – XY speedboost Torchic – Lonely – Speedboost – XY – 10123 – Eng – 10/16/2013
Tyranitar – shiny – 55 - Pokémon Center Event Kotone Yasue's Tyranitar – Adamant – Sand Stream - ヤミらみこ – 03866 – Jpn – 11/8/2015 (Event IVs are locked to 31-31-31-14-31-0)
Houndoom – 50 – Korean World Championship – Timid – Flash Fire – WCS14K – 07064 – Kor – 7/6/2014
Amaura – 10 – Enter the Dragon Amaura – Hardy – Snow Warning – PGL – 03205 – Eng -3/31/2015
Keldeo – 15 – Strategy Guide Keldeo – Adamant – Justified –속성클리어 – 02055 – Kor – 3/1/2015
Victini – 15 – Pokescrap Victini – Adamant – Victory Star - Pスクラップ – 12014 – Jpn – 12/3/2014
Dragonite – 55 – Gamestop Roaring Skies – Hardy – Multiscale – JUN2015 – 06225 – Eng – 7/5/2015
Aegislash – 50 – VGC World 2014 – Quiet – Stance Change – WORLD14 – 08164 – Eng – 8/16/2014

Check out my event post to see them all alphabetically!

no need for pics I have at least 1 event manaphy and I can probably get 3 more if the event is still going on. Sorry still need to add it to the list I still need to SR it D:

You mentioned you have lots of older events so if you don't have any gen 6 events I'm interested in feel free to offer those older ones :)

older events don't have redemption dates so no need for that for those. :)

Are you able to clone and trade back?

i am indeed able to clone and trade back!

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
i am indeed able to clone and trade back!

Oh super! :D that would be helpful!!!

yea just send me some kind of list of your older events you would be willing to trade :)

unfortunately I don't have a list of my older events but I don't have very many older events so likely you will have something that I don't have.

Some event's off the top of my head that I do have that are older:

Gamestop shiny dogs
Winter celebi
Fall mew
Raikou 10 Anniversary
one of the Daisuku club Jirachi's (gen III)
Shiny Giratina
level 1 giratina/palkia/dialga (2 are shiny)
Eppie Shiny Mew

I have some others, I just need to make a list, probably not till after I finish all my orders!