• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rautha's Gravity Wave Emporium - Offering a Bit of Everything

EKZ1505

Yep that trade looks correct! And I assume clonebacks too right?

Not sure if you're interested in any more of mine or if you would just want to do this at a later date, but I think I would be interested in these as well that I saw you just got:

Tyranitar – shiny – 55 - Pokémon Center Event Kotone Yasue's Tyranitar – Adamant – Sand Stream - ヤミらみこ – 03866 – Jpn – 11/8/2015 (Event IVs are locked to 31-31-31-14-31-0)
Houndoom – 50 – Korean World Championship – Timid – Flash Fire – WCS14K – 07064 – Kor – 7/6/2014
Aegislash – 50 – VGC World 2014 – Quiet – Stance Change – WORLD14 – 08164 – Eng – 8/16/2014

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
Breeding Request:

Clefa, shiny or non-shiny. Doesn't matter.

IV's: 31/x/31/31/31/31

Egg Moves: Wish

Nature: Bold

Ability: Unaware

yep that should be doable :)

I will need to wait until I finish my batch moonball order. I'm at 73/93 so I'm almost done there! I have one other request ahead of you after that so if you are okay with waiting then I'm happy to do that for you :)

If you could send me some kind of list of your 5th gen RNG'ed shinies that would be helpful :)

if you could tell me the following info on your list that would be great!

Species
level
shiny yes/no
IV spread
pokeball type
egg moves (if any)

Yep that trade looks correct! And I assume clonebacks too right?

Not sure if you're interested in any more of mine or if you would just want to do this at a later date, but I think I would be interested in these as well that I saw you just got:

Tyranitar – shiny – 55 - Pokémon Center Event Kotone Yasue's Tyranitar – Adamant – Sand Stream - ヤミらみこ – 03866 – Jpn – 11/8/2015 (Event IVs are locked to 31-31-31-14-31-0)
Houndoom – 50 – Korean World Championship – Timid – Flash Fire – WCS14K – 07064 – Kor – 7/6/2014
Aegislash – 50 – VGC World 2014 – Quiet – Stance Change – WORLD14 – 08164 – Eng – 8/16/2014

Sure we can do it all at once :)

I will take a look at your list and see what else I would be interested in to request the dates and such. If I don't see any other events that I want then I'm okay with competitive shinies too if that seems a fair trade for you.

*edit*

and yes clones back would be great!

*edit*

okay here is our trade so far again:

Movie 18 HA Dialga (Modest, 31/xx/31/xx/31/xx): 6/22/2015
Other PGL Pikachu: 11/29/2015
Sejun Park's Pachirisu (Impish, 5IV) 11/15/2014
NOV2014 Diancie (Timid) 11/8/2014
Movie 18 Hoopa (Modest, 31/xx/31/31/xx/xx) 7/20/2015
Feb2015 Darkrai (Rash) 2/16/2015
**(Festive Feud) PGL Delibird (Hasty) 12/26/2015
SPRING 2015 Charizard (Modest) 7/19/2015

For my:

Beldum – shiny – 5 – Steven’s Beldum – Adamant – Clear Body – Steven – 11214 – Eng - 11/25/2014 (I was dumb and raised mine when ORAS came out before I cloned it lol)
Garchomp – 50 – Walmart Garchomp – Modest – Sand Veil – WINTER2013 – 11153 - Eng - 5/28/2014
Gyarados – shiny – 20 – PC Hiroshima – Bold – Intimidate - PCひろしま – 06265 – Jpn – 6/28/2015
Ho-oh – shiny – 50 – PC Kyoto – Modest – Pressure - PCキョウト – 03166 – Jpn – 3/16/2016
Pikachu – 10 – PC surf/fly Pikachu – Timid – Static - オンライン – 02056 – Jpn – 2/18/2016
Shaymin – 15 – Korean Player’s Guide Code – Sassy – Natural Cure – 완전스토리- 04155 – Kor – 7/27/2015
Greninja – 36 – Super Smash Code – Modest – Protean -スマブラ – 09134 – Jpn – 12/10/2014
Gyarados – shiny – 50 – Winter Counterattack Gyarados – Careful – Intimidate –겨울의반격- 01166 – Kor – 5/1/2016

here's what i am interested for the other three you wanted:
if you could give me the date of the adamant movie 17 darkrai that would be appreciated.
also I'm assuming the shiny darkrai an shaymin were RNGéd in previous generations?
If you are okay with redeeming the whitney's miltank that would be my top pick. I'm not too picky on the IV's since I think there are no guranteed 31's on it but a decent nature would be nice!

**(Johto Classic) Whitney's Miltank (can still SR for IVs)

Movie 17 Darkrai (Adamant) (this is the other one, i think you gave me the date of the timid one)
Member Card shiny Darkrai (Timid, 6IVs)
Oak's Letter shiny Shaymin (Modest, 5IVs)

Last edited:

EKZ1505

yep that should be doable :)
here's what i am interested for the other three you wanted:
if you could give me the date of the adamant movie 17 darkrai that would be appreciated.
also I'm assuming the shiny darkrai an shaymin were RNGéd in previous generations?
If you are okay with redeeming the whitney's miltank that would be my top pick. I'm not too picky on the IV's since I think there are no guranteed 31's on it but a decent nature would be nice!

Movie 17 Darkrai (Adamant) (this is the other one, i think you gave me the date of the timid one)
Oak's Letter shiny Shaymin (Modest, 5IVs)

The Movie 17 Darkrai's date is 1/1/2011. Yep Shaymin and Darkrai were RNG'd from gen 4, and that Shaymin is one that I think I was able to get with a friend's help actually. I'll be redeeming the Miltank for Kevin (and myself of course lol) shortly and I'll be picking a date in July so there should be no conflict with a potential powersave. As for IVs I think they're set actually, and they might be decent, at least if it's similar to Lance's Dragonite from the Kanto Classic. The IVs for that one never changed for me so it was guaranteed 4 or 5 (forget which it was) perfect IVs, but the nature changed I believe, so I'll try to get a decent one for Miltank.

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
The Movie 17 Darkrai's date is 1/1/2011. Yep Shaymin and Darkrai were RNG'd from gen 4, and that Shaymin is one that I think I was able to get with a friend's help actually. I'll be redeeming the Miltank for Kevin (and myself of course lol) shortly and I'll be picking a date in July so there should be no conflict with a potential powersave. As for IVs I think they're set actually, and they might be decent, at least if it's similar to Lance's Dragonite from the Kanto Classic. The IVs for that one never changed for me so it was guaranteed 4 or 5 (forget which it was) perfect IVs, but the nature changed I believe, so I'll try to get a decent one for Miltank.

awesome!

I would definitely be interested in the miltank so take your time with redeeming/SR'ing it and if the IV's aren't set then no worries :)

The movie darkrai is good too, just making sure it is this one (OT - ふしぎのくに)(ID - 04194)

as for the last one I think I will go with the shiny timid 6 IV darkrai.

EKZ1505

awesome!

I would definitely be interested in the miltank so take your time with redeeming/SR'ing it and if the IV's aren't set then no worries :)

The movie darkrai is good too, just making sure it is this one (OT - ふしぎのくに)(ID - 04194)

as for the last one I think I will go with the shiny timid 6 IV darkrai.

Just got a good one :) Adamant and xx/31/31/xx/31/31
I have video redemption proof too if needed at all for if you trade it in the future. And yep that's the Darkrai!

Hello, all of these shinies are UT and flawless ( besides the "X" IV) and essentially have all the desirable egg moves/ natures. There are too many to use your format, but I'll give you a list and I'll put in some elaborations. If you're interested in any one in particular I'll give you more detail. Additionally, they're all in poke balls.

-Gligar
-Scizor.
-Scraggy (Adamant w/ moxie, DD, Ice punch, Drain punch)
-Horsea (Adamant, Outrage)
-Gible (Jolly, Outrage)
-Staryu (Timid)
-Darumaka (Jolly, Hustle)
- Chansey (Bold, Aromatherapy)
- Heracross (Level 10 but UT)
- Tornados (Master ball, level 40, NOT SHINY. Timid.)

Thanks. Also I have a lot of EV trained flawless shinies which you could have, provided you could clone them back to me somehow.

Last edited:

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
Hello, all of these shinies are UT and flawless ( besides the "X" IV) and essentially have all the desirable egg moves/ natures. There are too many to use your format, but I'll give you a list and I'll put in some elaborations. If you're interested in any one in particular I'll give you more detail. Additionally, they're all in poke balls.

-Gligar
-Scizor.
-Scraggy (Adamant w/ moxie, DD, Ice punch, Drain punch)
-Horsea (Adamant, Outrage)
-Gible (Jolly, Outrage)
-Staryu (Timid)
-Darumaka (Jolly, Hustle)
- Chansey (Bold, Aromatherapy)
- Heracross (Level 10 but UT)
- Tornados (Master ball, level 40, NOT SHINY. Timid.)

Thanks. Also I have a lot of EV trained flawless shinies which you could have, provided you could clone them back to me somehow.

awesome! Probably the Staryu is my first pick :) I just finished my batch order. I have one order ahead of you for a 5IV HA pokemon but after that I can get working on yours! :)

Just got a good one :) Adamant and xx/31/31/xx/31/31
I have video redemption proof too if needed at all for if you trade it in the future. And yep that's the Darkrai!

awesome! I probably won't need the redemption proof if you chose a good date so that shouldn't be an issue.

Here is our finalized trade :)

Your:

Movie 17 Darkrai (Adamant)

For my:

Beldum – shiny – 5 – Steven’s Beldum – Adamant – Clear Body – Steven – 11214 – Eng - 11/25/2014
Garchomp – 50 – Walmart Garchomp – Modest – Sand Veil – WINTER2013 – 11153 - Eng - 5/28/2014
Gyarados – shiny – 20 – PC Hiroshima – Bold – Intimidate - PCひろしま – 06265 – Jpn – 6/28/2015
Ho-oh – shiny – 50 – PC Kyoto – Modest – Pressure - PCキョウト – 03166 – Jpn – 3/16/2016
Pikachu – 10 – PC surf/fly Pikachu – Timid – Static - オンライン – 02056 – Jpn – 2/18/2016
Shaymin – 15 – Korean Player’s Guide Code – Sassy – Natural Cure – 완전스토리- 04155 – Kor – 7/27/2015
Greninja – 36 – Super Smash Code – Modest – Protean -スマブラ – 09134 – Jpn – 12/10/2014
Gyarados – shiny – 50 – Winter Counterattack Gyarados – Careful – Intimidate –겨울의반격- 01166 – Kor – 5/1/2016

should be 11 pokemon on each side. Let me know when is a good time to trade, and I will need clones back of what I trade you :)
I'm going to try to trade my batch order with charizard tomorrow so after that could be a possibility or we can find a different day :)

I want an HA Modest Skrelp with perfect IVs.I'm offering a shiny Impish Furfrou with perfect IVs.

just letting you know my batch order is complete and I will start working on your order shortly!

Last edited:
Ok Staryu is:

level: 1
shiny: yes
nature: Timid
Ability: Natural Cure
IV spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
pokeball type: Pokeball
egg moves: N/A

When do you think you'll be done the order? No rush just curious for an ETA? Thanks

EKZ1505

awesome! I probably won't need the redemption proof if you chose a good date so that shouldn't be an issue.

Here is our finalized trade :)

Your:

Movie 17 Darkrai (Adamant)

For my:

Beldum – shiny – 5 – Steven’s Beldum – Adamant – Clear Body – Steven – 11214 – Eng - 11/25/2014

should be 11 pokemon on each side. Let me know when is a good time to trade, and I will need clones back of what I trade you :)
I'm going to try to trade my batch order with charizard tomorrow so after that could be a possibility or we can find a different day :)

Yep it's a date in July so it shouldn't be an issue, and I'll have all 11 of yours ready! This weekend should work as long as I plan ahead :)

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
Ok Staryu is:

level: 1
shiny: yes
nature: Timid
Ability: Natural Cure
IV spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
pokeball type: Pokeball
egg moves: N/A

When do you think you'll be done the order? No rush just curious for an ETA? Thanks

Hmm, I'm hoping to be done with both orders within a week, so hopefully no later than a week, it depends on IRL schedule this next week but that is my best estimate since it is a friendship evolution breed chain. If i run out of berries I will have to do the bicycle trick which takes a bit longer.

Yep it's a date in July so it shouldn't be an issue, and I'll have all 11 of yours ready! This weekend should work as long as I plan ahead :)

Okay I'm not quite sure of my schedule yet, Sunday night or Friday night might work for me I will keep you updated but probably not Saturday night. If the weekend doesn't work I should at least have one or two free nights during the week next week :)

Hi I'm interested in a snorlax moon ball, can trade dream balls.

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
Hi I'm interested in a snorlax moon ball, can trade dream balls.

okay!

he is 12.5% female so IV's would difficult for a female.

Were you wanting just a plain old female? If so I can finish that quickly!

I just updated my dream ball list so feel free to offer anything not on that list!

preferably something not from black 2 white 2 dream radar since I can get those myself.

okay!

he is 12.5% female so IV's would difficult for a female.

Were you wanting just a plain old female? If so I can finish that quickly!

I just updated my dream ball list so feel free to offer anything not on that list!

preferably something not from black 2 white 2 dream radar since I can get those myself.

Yes, any female is fine.

FC: 3969-7740-7699 よざ In game name: Fiorella

Last edited:

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
Yes, any female is fine.

FC: 3969-7740-7699 よざ In game name: Fiorella

okay let me know what dream ball HA female monster you want to offer and I will get started on it! :)

prefer female with HA and not on my list please :)

Rhyhorn
Magikarp
Spearow
Axew
Karrablast
Milktank
Poliwag
Shellos
Phanpy
Misdreavus
Corphish
Shroomish
Ponyta
Basculin

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
Rhyhorn
Magikarp
Spearow
Axew
Karrablast
Milktank
Poliwag
Shellos
Phanpy
Misdreavus
Corphish
Shroomish
Ponyta
Basculin

Okay I will pick one of these out and start working on it soonish. Will VM you when it's done and with what I pick out. Sorry very busy this weekend!

Hello again Yknot, I would like to know if I can trade Bank Balls for Events?

It depends on if you can clone them for me and trade back.

Since I am unable to clone myself until sun and moon come out I will have to say no unfortunately unless you personally can make a clone and trade it back.

I will make an exception for my in stock clones however I will be asking for quite a few since the events I have in stock are rare and still in demand.

If you can clone for me no worries but otherwise will have to limit to in stock clones.

I'm thinking 6 or 8 bank ball females per clone however dream ball females with HA I would accept 4 per event clone. My bank ball section should be fairly up to date if you want to see what I have already.

In stock event clones.

Volcanion
VGC Mark's shiny Machamp
Japanese Qualifier's Landorus
Shiny Japanese Diancie

See my list of events for more info on them (alphabetical order after the spoiler)

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
If you are on this list, we have a pending trade and your order is complete! Due to my friend's list being full I prefer to add people one at a time right when we are about to trade to keep my friend safari in tact, so if you could either post here or VM me when is a good time to meet online on serebii to trade I will do my best to meet you then or find a more compatible time! (Andy your FC is permanent on my 3DS since we started trading a while ago so no worries :) ) Please let me know a good time/day at your convenience. Looking forward to completing our trades!

Pending Trades:

Fiorella: moonball female snorlax for dreamball female HA miltank

EKZ/Andy: 11 events for 11 events

Nacreous: 5 IV HA skrelp for shiny Froufrou

*trade complete* => Porygon2isawesome: 5 IV HA cleffa for shiny 5 IV staryu

Last edited: