• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rawr i'm a snake (bt rmt)

ungulateman

Miltank Man!
RAWR I'M A SNAKE RAWR

24.png

Arbok (RAWR) @ Choice Scarf
Impish / Intimidate
252 HP / 240 SpD / 12 Spe
- Switcheroo
- Glare
- Gastro Acid
- Scary Face

Yes, this is officially the best TrickScarf lead ever. Switcheroo functions exactly the same as Trick does, Glare can paralyse my opponent, Scary Face makes them even slower and Gastro Acid removes annoying abilities like Sticky Hold and Mold Breaker. Intimidate lets my other Pokemon set up even if my opponent isn't paralysed or useless. 12 Spe EVs lets me outspeed min speed Milotic and similar, while also beating min speed base 120s when I have my Scarf.

380.png

Latias (Dat Latiass) @ Wise Glasses
Timid / Levitate
252 HP / 64 Def / 192 Spe
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Recover
- Dragon Pulse

Latias can set up on the Ground and Psychic-type moves Arbok draws, and easily set up. Recover is excellent for outstalling special attackers and healing off the damage Sub causes. 192 Spe puts me above Garchomp, and HP is maxed for bulk.

212.png

Scizor (Assassin) @ Leftovers
Adamant / Technician
252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
- Substitute
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Brick Break

Scizor covers Latias' weaknesses brilliantly, as many Tower battlers can attest to. This is a standard set, but I'm using Brick Break because of that freakin' Heatran which this team is useless against otherwise. EVs are fairly simple.

RAWR I'M A SNAKE RAWR

Last edited:

peacemaker987

Custom User Title
excellent as usual, and yes i do like your new sig

I don't see why you need scaryface and glare on arbok, maby raindance can be used instead so you can stop the heatran while protecting scizor.

^I agree with Scary Face and Glare on the same set. Especially since Latias and Scizor will be able to outrun almost any paralyzed Pokemon.

Just for the sake of damage, you could consider Gunk Shot/Poison Jab for STAB, or even EQ since you said you're worried about Heatran.

ungulateman

Miltank Man!
EQ won't help me if Heatran comes in later, so I don't see the point.

I'll probably find a good replacement for Scary Face soon.

YOOMTAH

Let's dance~
I used Arbok too once.
It worked good, but please remember that Glare isn't accurate.
You could use Spite or Torment over Scary Face.

How about Earthquake in place of Scary Face? 4X damage if used against Heatran.
I know Arbok is here for a "shoot to disable" strategy, making it harder for your opponents to beat your other Pokemon, but, just in case your other two are beaten, you should have at least one damaging attack handy.

[GS]

Staring at my phone
^ EQ has already been recommended. Also, even if Arbok
had EQ, he wouldn't stand a chance against Heatran.

Captivate and Screech come to mind for moves to replace
Scary Face.

Also, you may want to consider moving 4 HP EV's to Spe
on Scizor, just to outspeed other Sciz, but it shouldn't be
too big of a problem.

Last edited: